1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTL Holiday Server

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

There is a holiday server running for GTL, an assortment of cars & tracks, short prac & quali and just 6 lap races.

Have fun.

2. Nice, thanks for that. Might be time to dust off GTL again!

3. What do I need to connect? lobby files/redirection? ip of a server? any mods, skins, tracks, patches? I'm a new uy here :( i just bought a GT Legends, and i have "only" patched it to v1.1...

4. You will need to become a Licensed Member first of all. Do that here

5. Its hilarious how i cant join the server regardless what track its on,message "track not installed"...the hilarious part is its always a stock game track :D,i get that quite a lot in GTL.

6. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

If you dont have the track installed a default one will be displayed in the lobby.

It happened to me some weeks ago in the Riverside event. In the lobby it said Dijon because I didnt have Riverside installed.

7. Thanks Knut,thats always confused me in GTL that has :),so no way of knowing what track the server is actually running from outside then?.

8. Nope - Stuart did have a list of 'default' add-on tracks somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

9. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

I got rid of Castle Combe Chicane & Bridgehampton, so it's now just using default tracks

10. Hi! I'm in... sorry for everything :( btw what are the quick chat keys in race? or regular chat(if any?)?

11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Check your control settings Marcin - the chat keys are mapped in there.