GTL Club Nights

Ok, as we are now entering the new league season #8, I thought it best to stick with a default track/car club races for the next few weeks. This is due to those wanting to test & get prepard for the season & if they still have time can just drop in for a quick race or 2. We have had 3 nights now, with a no sign up needed pollicy, which seemed to have gone down well with everybody that has attended & the numbers have been decent. It also seems to bring out some great racing as these default cars/tracks get overlooked a lot of the time. I hope this is ok & once the season gets underway I will look into bringing back some favourite mods & tracks that we all like. See you all on track........

Life is bitter AND sweet. Sad to see Knut go, but happy to hear he's on his way to being a Doc. You did an amazing job brutha.
Uh oh, does this mean you're gonna start qualifying again in our club races?:( :roflmao:

Major grats Mr. Wilson, love that avatar, can't wait to see what you cook up matey:thumbsup:.

So with Knut doing the Doctor thing does this mean we will be doing a Cannonball run with Knut as the mad doctor
nikolas%20van%20helsing.jpg

all i need to do is find a ambulance mod and a very long track...Targra cannonball run anybody ..Only joking or am i :) ...
cannonball_ambulance.jpg

How's this for a variant...

We should have a crash night, where we drive like complete a-holes, cut the track, push the guy in front off the track, employ dive bombs, brake check the guy in the rear, never wait for anyone, and never apologize. All this in Porsche 935s at the Nordschleife.

I...

am...

polls_just_kidding_4347_347361_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

I remember having cat and mouse games cops and robber variants in the race07 club events and although they were fun the game didn't work as good as i was hoping
i even heard rumours of a football game trying to be made using a moveable object like what was on top gear with small cars ....
Kennett made a great track with big BIG jumps and masive banked turn it was like a big roller-coaster track for fun but the cars were letting it down, they wouldn't fly more than 100m and land safely all a bit nose heavy..but the idea was great...
the things people will try...but 10/10 for trying
what i did learn was if it a sim drive it like a sim if it a game you want buy the game and play it.. they do work best that way...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%