1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GTE/3-Pro and Am

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

There still is an Amateur Championship up for grabs for the new guys. All you have to do is classify yourself under your sign up that you want to run Am.I won't classify anyone that doesn't want it so you have to request that. If you get a Podium you will revert back to Pro status and your points will be placed towards the Pro Championship. I WILL be giving a trophy** to each Champion if there are two groups.

**Champions will have to PM me their address for the the Trophy, no PO boxes please.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

GT-Am Championship Points
    Highest Finishing AM Driver: 10
    Second Highest AM Driver: 8
    Third Highest AM Driver: 6
    Forth Highest AM Driver: 4
    Fifth Highest AM Driver: 2
    *Highest Qualifying AM Driver: 1 Bonus Point.

Worst Race will be thrown out!

1.Tim Brooks - 11*
    2.Lucas Gortman-8
    3.Brian Batiato -6
    4.Abe Wozniak-0
    5.Damon Harris-0

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member

Hell I'm interested. Where do I classify myself?

4. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Right here... LoL
    It's a way that guys that have just started to still compete for a championship considering we have a really wide range of experience.

5. This is a great idea. It will keep both experienced and inexperienced players motivated for good results. and that trophy is too damn good, so funny :roflmao:

6. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

LoL...That was more of a satire. Actually it will probably be more like a Cup..Something you can place on your mantle or trophy case. Just so you can prove to your family, racing isn't just a waste of time! :thumbsup:
    Example:
    [​IMG]
    GTE-Pro Champion; GTE-Am Champion
    Your Name​

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. oh damn, I don't know if that makes it better or not haha. The other one is hilarious but this would be pretty cool for sure

8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Not sure if it will look exactly like that but something similar for sure. Since its coming out of my own pocket it won't be extravagant but hopefully it will mean something for someone.

• Love Love x 1
  9. Go ahead and classify me! I was going to suggest in the future a mixed class league with drivers like me in a lower class on track with the GT3's. A little sim like WEC?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Well, we could have done GT4's for Amateur drivers but then you wouldn't have the RUF. This way you can drive your car..improve your performance and be a Pro in no time. :thumbsup:

11. yeah not sure how multi class racing will work either with no timed races and the race finish timer. Once they change that it will be sweet!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Perhaps an LMP1 and 2 series in the future. I was also thinking of a Pro-Cup series with Spec GT1 RUF's. But we'll vote on it closer to the end of this season.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah sign me up for the am.

It will be something to go for while I'm racing in 6th place lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. we're gonna need someone to start up an am party chat and send invites out, you lined anyone up Michael?

15. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

I can send the invites for the Lobby. Taco, Daro, or Spiff can create the AM Party.

16. Yeah, I'd like to run in the Am.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Bryan I'm sorry about the start of the race. I hope we can get your wheel issues resolved for future races. I have you running GT-Am as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member

Not if I have anything to say about it. Please sign me up also

19. Yeah, no worries. I'm sure we've all gone through the same thing. haha

20. i will be racing on GT -AM