GTC72 Full @ Lime Rock Mountain - Thu 18th Mar 2010

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc72.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC72
Class: GTC72 (Post with definitions and links)
Track: Lime Rock Mountain
Start: 20.00GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race - Please specify which skin you will be using at sign up so we can keep a varied looking grid.
Note3: Check the tracking thread here to see which cars you are allowed to choose from.
Note4: The GTC72 Carset contains some cars from the RDHGP, so those car skins can be used. Make sure you have the RDHGP skins installed if you are not in the League. Download link.

love the series, shame it the last one but no doubt there will be another!

After the GTC72 Full field series, we are within a month of the start of RDHGP S5.

Because of that, because the undecideds will probably be testing multiple cars against each other, the ones who have decided have already gone through it, the series that starts the Thursday after the GTC72 one finishes is a slightly different format.

We will be having a single make Lotus Elite series around the shorter courses in GTL.

There will be 5 events, 2 tracks per event (one default, one add-on), 2 races per event, 1 race per track, for a total of 10 races.

Sorry guys, i need to sign out of this event, currently double-booked with an F1 race. I should be getting a wheel in the next couple of weeks, so i'll be able to provide a decent level of competition for future events!

I'm having a problem downloading the Opel GT 190 from the Altbierbude site. When trying the download it informs me that the download it is for registered members only. I tried to register and it says that I am not authorized to view this resource and gives a link to register which takes me back to not authorized message again. Also the default Ford Capriis a RS not a 2600 as shown in the list. As for the RDHGP skins, any special steps to install. Extract to GTL root foder??

Jack

I'm having a problem downloading the Opel GT 190 from the Altbierbude site. When trying the download it informs me that the download it is for registered members only. I tried to register and it says that I am not authorized to view this resource and gives a link to register which takes me back to not authorized message again. Also the default Ford Capriis a RS not a 2600 as shown in the list. As for the RDHGP skins, any special steps to install. Extract to GTL root foder??

Jack
1. Opel GT - try GTL4U instead: http://www.gtr4u.de/index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=3056
2. Capris - Both are RS Capris, but the white one #89 is a 3100, the Gold/white one is a 2600 - all the Capris in the skinpack are 2600 models as well.
3. Yes, the skin pack gets unzipped into the GTL root folder. The Opel GT also. Basically, all mod cars need to end up in \GTL\GameData\Teams, and then depending on what class they are in either TC-65, GTC-65 or GTC-TC-76.

The server should actually be up for this event already :thumbup:

As there's no rF event scheduled for tonight, it should still be up there for practicing.

Personally, I'm off out to get extensively over-refreshed via some end result of the brewer's art.

Hic.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years