GTC65 Muscle @ Magny-Cours (sprint/feature) - Tue 10th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
GTC65_m_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GTC65 Muscle Cars (Cobra, Corvette, Shelby Daytona, Shelby GT350, TVR)
Track: Magny-Cours National / GP
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: This is a 2 race event. Race 1 is a sprint race - no pitstops. Race 2 has 1 pit stop as mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: You must use the same car for both races. Again, as the National Circuit is approx 50% of the GP circuit, one setup will cover both races (except the fuel, naturally)

Some things you ought to know about the Magny Nat times on the leaderboard:-

1. The Mini 1310 is mad quick, much faster than the standard Mini, but with very good handling. Don't think that those are "normal" Mini times.
2. My top time is using Knut's soon to be released Carro Roadster - which is right up there with the top 76ers in pace
3. The only GTC65 car we've taken round here is the Elite, and that is slooooowwwwww.

IMPORTANT

The lap count will change to 18 laps for each race when I get home.

I copied and pasted from another track and I've just noticed this - my aplogies.

If we stay @ 14 laps, then the races will be too short (these are quite fast cars).

I will tell everyone already on the server before I re-boot it, but please take note now as well :good:

In please as tentative with a TVR
I will try to get my stuff done in the library to make it to the later race!!!

Stu could u give me an estimate as to when u guys will be probably done with race 1?

22h PM?

I had to jump out of Race 2 - forgot to turn off Windows Update - got a dirty great update being downloaded - kept freezing.

So I jumped out to make sure my crazy lag didn't screw anyone else up :good:

those cars are fun :D

HooooooHooooo
This night is one to remeber.This cars is very hard to drive for me and maybe i play some other games like GRID , TOCA 3 or BURNOUT.This games is for me :D
Anyway thanks for this event.I go to school now because i don't know anything

Are you saying that you are gonna play Grid and stuff instead or that you are going to play more GTL cuz you are hooked and addicted now?

What a night, Couldn't handle that cobra - shreded the tyres after 5 laps.

Race one was awesome, had some great battles with Stuart and Carlos until i stuffed it into the barrier on the last turn.

Race two was cool too - i started at the back and made teh most of teh T1 carnage to gain a load of places. Then managed two overtakes on merit - a first for me in GTL. But after my stop it all unraveled, tyres were shot after a few laps and then i had two SnG's. Still a good night however.

Cheers guys, see you on Thurday for League Night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back