Premium
gtl-flyer-elites.jpg

Servername: Use Anti-Deco + LAN/Direct IP Link - server ip supplied on sign up
Class: Lotus Elites
Track: See Poll question
Conditions: 14.00 race time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: approx 20 min / 40 min sprint / feature (lapcounts adjusted to obtain this)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Please vote for the track combination where you want to drive the Elites. The event is a sprint / feature event, so race 1 will be approx 20 minutes round the shorter circuit, Race 2 will be approx 40 mins round the longer circuit and will include a mandatory pitstop.
Note3: Sprint pack and Skinpack to be used

Click Here for SkinPack

Click Here for SprintPack

Hi guys,
I'd like to join you tonight but I'm afraid I won't be able to attend all events. It's just it has been a while now, and with my personal planning for the next month, I don't think I will make it again before the end of October before being able to join you again. Don't want 'Betty' gettin' all rusty:
GTL-79_Elite.jpg

Just join for what you can Kris :good:

We're kind of in holding mode this week, as people might not have been expecting events to start this week, so they are commited elsewhere.

Really and truly, the Elites are a nice way back in, and Bridgehampton on Thursday is more of a testing / course shakedown evening to make sure we don't run up against any nasties.

Grabbing skin and sprint pack now for i really need to fire up GTL again,me no have this decor patch gubbins or done owt since my last run a couple of weeks or so back,so this might require some 1on1 coaching to guide me through what to do,in a "Know Your PC for 6 to 12 year olds by Thommo"(Not available at all good book stores) stylo..

OK matey

Install the Anti Deco patch Download the Anti-Deco patch here

Run GTL from the icon created by Anti Deco - NOT from the normal icon.

You will see a DOS box pop up, and then the game starts

Select Multiplayer, but choose "LAN / Direct IP" option.

You will get the name and password screen next, click the proceed arrow.

Then click on the "Add IP" button

Add the RD server IP address in the box that pops up and click on the tick. I will send you the ip via PM.

You will get sent back to the name and password screen, click on the proceed arrow again, and then it'll find the game on the server. It can take approx 30 sec, so be patient.

Select the game, click "Join"

Enter password as normal.

Drive around in Elites and have lots of historic style fun.

I'll be on TS from about 19.00 UK time if anyone needs loggy-on style help.

Indeed Stuart. It actually felt like it had been months since the last race:)

Two great races tonight. Plenty of action with Gary in the first race, never managed to pass him but we were side by side or bumper to bumper many times.

2nd race was a little more quiet, but lots of fun nonetheless:good:

Its sooo great to have GTL back. Thanks Stu, RD and the wizard of the Netherlands:party:

First , glad to be back in the "saddle"coming back after 3 weeks holiday, to hear that the lobby is down wash very disappointing (then you now what your missing!)after reading all the post that made on this issue it was a hard time for all of us,bud that is over now( I hope).

Thanks Big time Stuart for all your effort put in to this!

First race,little bid rusty after the long wait, bud what is better than to start wish the Elites on one of my favorite tracks St Jovite , especially the GP layout
did we ever race there? starting on pl 6 finish on pl 5 great Fun.

Race 2 all my hopes on this,bud in lap2 hit the wrong button (escape) on my new keyboard ( yesterday) so back in the garage I was :crying:
Bud new races are coming so new chances for me.
Hans

I have to agree with everything that has been said already, huge fun with great cars on an excellent track with class oponents, it could not have been better, thanks guys. I had a couple of close fights at the start of both races with Gary and Knut, had an immense 2 wheel moment that seemed to go on for ever in race 2, went past Gary near the end of R2 and he pushed me really hard to the finish, even though he was a lap down, such a hoot, oh! how I missed this.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back