1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTC65 Lotus Elite @ Djion - Thursday 26th Feb 2009

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Password: click here

Class: GTC65 - Lotus Elites
    Track: Dijon-Prenois (GTL default track)
    Weather: Dry (late afternoon / early evening races)

Practice: 19.30 GMT - 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20.00 GMT - 20 minutes
    Race 1 - Sprint: Dijon-Prenois Short - 16 laps
    Race 2 - Feature: Dijon-Prenois GP - 16 laps

Skinpack: Click Here for SkinPack

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's 2 Golden Rules:

1.If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

2.Late sign outs or no-shows prevent others from entering club events. Some series have really hot seats and can be filled with ease for two or three times. If this happens too many times we are forced to terminate your club account immediately. Last sign out possibility is 1 hour prior to the start of the event (practice).

Not following these rules will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Additional Notice: You will need to know where your "lights" key is. This event is going to be an evening kick-off, so there may be crepuscular overtones to the track, meaning headlights will be required. Due to the server limitations the races start at the same indicated time as each other. I'm going for an 18.00 start for both races.

1. Stuart Thomson
    2. Hans Sneep
    3. Warren Dawes
    4. David Cuthill
    5. Ben Tusting
    6. Andy Marsden
    7. Richard Kay
    8. Matt Crouch
    9. Bram Hengeveld
    10. Knut Omdal Tveito
    11. Sam J Simpson
    12. Dave Stephenson
    13. Steven Palmer
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

1. Serguisz Radecki
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
  2. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Sing me up please, Stuart

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Sign me up, really keen to try the Elites, now we have some hot new skins. :good:
  4. sign me up please:)
  5. David Cuthill

David Cuthill
    Premium Member

Put me on the list as well please.
  6. Sign me up please
  7. I'll be there, getting my racing vibe back after the Winter slump, looking forward to this months racing!
  8. Sign me up please.
  9. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

SkinPack Uploaded and top post updated with link :good:
  10. Please sign me up! Hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky, as events conspired against me competeing in the first 2 races I signed up for here.
  11. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Skin pack is very nice and all are working :handshake:

Thanks Stuart

12. Sorry guys - going to have to pull out. Just realised that the race falls during my skiing holiday!
  13. :bump:
  14. sign me up :)
  15. Stick my name on reserve list, for the usual reason, I will confirm on race day if I'm well enough, and assuming there are still places on main list :laugh2:

16. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

All, please read the event post - the race times have now been specified, the event post updated and you will need to know where the lights are in the Elite. :good:

It's not going to be pitch black, but it's not going to be blazing sunshine either.
  17. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

I would encourage everyone who has the required hardware to try and use TeamSpeak for these events.

Ben, Nigel & I were on it for the Porsches, and it is highly recommended.
  18. Think I will join you guys :D
  19. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Good news Andy :good:

The times have been updated (again) due to server limitations, ie we can only specify one time, and that percolates down to all races in the session.

I've chosen 18.00 to be that time.
  20. Roger, roger :good:

Looking forward to it, even though Dijon isn't my favourite track.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.