GTC-65 Porsche 911s & Ferrari 250SWB @ Phillip Island - Thu 27th February

Steven Walker

Slowly getting better!
flyergtc65.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL2
Class: GTC-65 Porsche 911s 2.0 (Download) & Ferrari 250 SWB (Download)
Track: Phillip Island 2.763m / 4.446km (Download)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (12 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (12 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL. Please read the rules they have been updated 6/11/2013 and post a reply that you have read and understood the rules
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race1 = Porsche. Race2 = Ferrari.
Note 5:
We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 out-lap + 1 timed lap. NO IN LAP, Please press escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Steve Walker
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Krzysztof Babij
  4. Jack Smith
  5. Rupe Wilson
  6. Andrew Jarnell
  7. Tristan Clark
  8. Denis Betty
  9. Allan Ramsbottom
  10. Yves Larose
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
Going to be around on a Friday morning for the first time in ages. I'd really like to participate, but unfortunately my account on the Phillip Island website hasn't been accepted yet. Does anyone know another way I can get hold of it?

Felt good coming into tonight's event but I kept messing up in both races. I believe that I was out of control more than in control. I made numerous shifting errors in race 1 which resulted in several spin offs. I had a good time trying to catch Andy but he was on his game tonight. I was driving a bit better in race 2 but I tapped Denis's bumper which caused him grief. Had to escape shortly after due to spinning in the track again messing up Denis .... I was trying to avoid an accident.

Not a good night for me to be doing much of anything; such as, brain surgery, cutting diamonds, vasectomy's or wiping my a@@.

Thanks for the event Steve. cheers to all

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years