GTC-65 Porsche 911 vs Renault Alpine A110 @ Laguna Seca - Thu 10th October, 2013

flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: 2 RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL

Class: GTC-65 Porsche 911 2.0s ( Download ) vs Renault Alpine A110
Track: Laguna Seca ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (15 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 (15 laps)

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read these rules.
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 =Porsche / Race2 = AlpineEven number vice versa.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson Porsche / Alpine
  2. Antonio Tavares Alpine / Porsche
  3. Hiroshi Awazu Porsche / Alpine
  4. Andrew Jarnell Alpine / Porsche
  5. Otto Neckel Porsche / Alpine
  6. Milos Litavec Alpine / Porsche
  7. Hans Sneep Porsche / Alpine
  8. Mike Bishop Alpine / Porsche
  9. Allan Ramsbottom Porsche / Alpine
  10. Denis Betty Alpine / Porsche
  11. Steven Walker Porsche / Alpine
  12. Marty Pierce Alpine / Porsche
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you cant race with guys you have not seen drive. WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different , get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
Hello @Otto Neckel welcome to our club
i dont know how much you know the sim but we have a great list of helps found
HERE CLICK ME

#2#3#12#13 #14 on the list really good welll to be honest there is lots of good stuff just post if you need help with anything..

please read our rules for racing as we are a gentlemans racing club we race hard and fair
and have good fun..CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read these rules.

see you on track soon..

were all on t/speak also for the races, even if you dont want to talk were good to listen to... we have a good banter and makes it more freindly

we also have a set up section found HERE

or we have @Steven Walker who seems to help out allot of the guys with there cars and usually post some setups online :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im sure you will have a better experience in our club..
the last thing we want to do is scratch our babies :rolleyes:

it all about close racing not the winning (although that it is nice)
we have the fast guys like every race but a big group of us just love to race clean and fair.

I have a problem, I just went on the server, and when I was selecting the cars, I could select all of my cars/mods, and when I when I went on the track it said "Otto Neckel SIM_GTC Mismatch." I installed a 71 f1 mod a year ago, and I had to put the classes for that in the sim_gtc, I wouldn't think that would be a problem, can anyone help?

@Otto Neckel

73zd.png

Yeah i remember. When i deleted the F1 67 GDB i didn't put the bottom bracket back to it's original place, it was one line down which caused me to mismatch during the Datsun 240 race.

This is my RD Club install's GDB, the "Category" has to look the way it is in this picture.

I tried removing the F1LR = F1LR and it still says mismatch :( Fraps doesn't want to take screenshots so I can't show you, but the "category" is the same as Hiroshi has shown. Can I still take part in club races with this mismatch?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%