1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured GTA V's absolutely stunning 1080p 60fps trailer

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Howard, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Howard

Howard
    Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

My patience is getting pretty short with Rockstar... That trailer showed nothing. The way they advertised it made it seem like it was going to be a gameplay trailer. And unless I missed it, they didn't specify what the specs of the PC that ran that demo were.

A few months ago I would have bought it at launch, but now I'm waiting until TotalBiscuit reviews it. And even then I won't buy it until it's on sale.

3. If GTA V is a bad port
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I'll probably buy it on PC as well... If nothing else, to get the "new-gen experience" :)

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When it's a good port ill smash that panda with my bat [​IMG]

6. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

I think you posted this one day too late, I'd imagine another delay for the PC :laugh:

7. what does this have to do with sim racing?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Well, if pCars gets another delay, KUNOS makes again an update that kills all mod-cars, ... you may want to smash some bad guys or just cruise around in an open world
    :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. My problem is with Rockstar and all the hoops and sign ups associated. I buy the game, not a life membership.....I don't want to ink my blood to play a game. unless they have changed their ways, they are not getting a cent out of me. Its great eye candy, but not for my fingerprint.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

I'm giving R* the benefit of the doubt that they'd rather have impatient PC fans than another horrible port. They are aware of what a tire fire the GTA 4 rollout was, and I think they have no qualms increasing the PC wait time from 15 months to 18 months if the product is rock solid. The upside to a problem free rollout is much higher than the costs of a 2 month delay. Didn't Watch Dogs get delayed 4-5 months. That wait was not a big story once the game released.

Can't wait... two weeks now? Can't believe it.

11. Never say no to Panda.

12. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

I have a copy coming to my doorstep :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

I'll be getting it. Not sure when I'll actually be able to play it though. I'm sort of addicted to Elite: Dangerous at the moment.

14. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Agreed? no place here.

15. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

"Pre-loading" as I write!!!

Check your spam folders for keys, that's where mine went by accident.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  16. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Cruising around in an open world, could be cool and different, but how is the driving experience compare to any decent SIM?

17. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Better than F1? :rolleyes:
    But to be honest, if you feel like GTA shouldn't be here, then just skip the entire forum instead of spamming your opinion, which has been shared a lot of times already. We, the people who do like it, aren't waiting for sarcastic comments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Well, if you cite me please don't rip the in yours opinion only useful information out of the context, thx

19. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Not sure why you and the other guy are so on the defensive, I do not have an opinion, I am just curious.
    I am not into gaming, only interested in SIM racing/driving, not familiar with GTA, but since it seems to be of interest to people enjoying SIM racing/driving, like I do, it got me curious.
    I personally have zero interest in smashing anything, bad guy's included, that is why I removed that part, but I enjoy the driving part of the SIM experience and being able to drive on streets I am not familiar with sounds interesting, that if the driving is remotely similar to what we are experiencing in our favourite SIMs.
    Please, do not read anything else in my question, just a simple and straight forward question.
    But you know what, never mind, enjoy your GTA, sorry I ever asked.

• Love Love x 1
  20. I had no defensive purpose so far, just wanted to stress that maybe you picked the wrong focus of my post - and the main focus was more ironic than anything else - maybe I should stress this better in the future :geek:

• Like Like x 1