GT6TT_zps0bb25fb4.jpg

Car: Pagani Huayra ‘11
Track: Goodwood Hill Climb
Tyres: Sports Soft
Driving Aids: All Off / ABS 1 maximum
Grip Reduction: Real

Availability: 22nd December 2013 – 5th January 2014

You must run the TT in Arcade Time Trial mode and select Goodwood Hill Climb
Two wheels must remain on the track at all times. Cutting corners or using run-offs will result in disqualification.
You must save a replay of your best lap for verification in case you win the event. No replay = No prizes.

How to Enter
The GT6 TTs are open to all RaceDepartment members, both licensed and unlicensed. The first thing you will need to do is add me to your friends list.

My PSN ID is [Stewy__P]. When you send the request, please put 'RD GT6 TT' in the message so that I know who you are.

Click on 'Arcade Mode' and then ‘Arcade Time Trial’. Selecting the required track will bring up the car selection menu where you MUST select ‘Use a Courtesy Car’ and select the eligible car. Before start your time trial check the options menu (driving aids, and tyre restrictions), which must be set up according the event restrictions detailed above. Click OK, wait for the track to load, and then burn some rubber!

When you are done running laps, do not forget to click on the 'Save Best Lap Replay' button! This is very important as a replay will be required for verification should you win the event. It will also be used to make a video of the winning lap which will be posted here once the event closes.

Post your lap times in this thread and they will be added to the leader board below. You can make as many attempts and post as many times as you like, so if at first you don't succeed, try try again! ;)

Leaderboard:
1. Sakis Politis - 44.818
2. Karl Warburton - 45.105
3. Fernando Agapito - 45.239
4. Richard Coleman - 47.442
5. Max Rimmer - 50.531

Last edited:
It's a little bit frustrating as you are anxious to step on the gas as early as possible but the car does not forgive. Plus the fact that with no wheel and pedals it is difficult to keep it smooth so you have to develop different approaches with the controller (not easy for me). Coming from the GT Legends part of the forum I can say that the approach is quite close in order to drive fast through this track. Smooth lines and never miss the apex. ;)

Hello everybody :), here's my time:

0:45.239

:coffee: I was trying very hard to do a 44 but it's just very hard to achieve it with a Sports Soft tyres, there's just not much traction you just spin easily when flooring the throttle for that extra boost.

Sakis that's very impressive time using a DS3 controller :thumbsup:.

Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back