GT5 GT500 | Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
sgt500ws1.jpg

Here you can post all things media related to season 1 of the RD GT5 GT500 World Series

I think I'm going to drop out Stu, there isn't enough people racing to get enjoyment really. Need to fill the grid

If you do I can't promise that you will be allowed into another GT5 league at RD.

The same goes for everyone else, the idea of the signing up is that to show that you are committed. If real life events mean you can't make that's fine that's life. But if don't say anything and don't show up it wastes my time and ruins not just the race but the whole league..

If you do I can't promise that you will be allowed into another GT5 league at RD.

The same goes for everyone else, the idea of the signing up is that to show that you are committed. If real life events mean you can't make that's fine that's life. But if don't say anything and don't show up it wastes my time and ruins not just the race but the whole league..

I do like the guys here hence why I've raced but 60 laps with 3 drivers vs 60 laps with 16 drivers... I don't want racing to be a chore I want it to be something I enjoy. I came here to race 2 months into GT5's release and I brang 3 other drivers with me to race here and the grid was still not half filled hence why we joined another active league but I was allowed to come back and race this time round...

I do see the point that if everyone quits then the turn out will be poor but there has been 2 months to get people into this league and we are 3 or 4 races in now and still it's 3 guys and I'm sorry it's not enjoyable.

If you are going to ban me from events here I guess your the boss here so I can't complain, I guess I will go elsewhere and race if I'm not welcome.

So yeah, I've made a few friends here, got some PSN adds, just because I'm not allowed to race here it doesn't mean I have a problem with anyone, if anyone wants to race or whatever when I'm online they can always PM me or whatever as the guys here are nice. All the best to everyone

I do see the point that if everyone quits then the turn out will be poor but there has been 2 months to get people into this league and we are 3 or 4 races in now and still it's 3 guys and I'm sorry it's not enjoyable.

Sorry Costandino, but how can you say that it's not enjoyable.. You have raced once, Rui had taken part in the all the races so far although he maybe off the pace he has enjoyed it, Dubravko and Matthjis who also have taken part in all the races have also enjoyed it.

but there has been 2 months to get people into this league and we are 3 or 4 races in now and still it's 3 guys

Mistake me if im wrong but it sounds like you telling me that I'm not doing my job correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back