GT5 GT500 | Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
sgt500ws1.jpg

Here you can post all things media related to season 1 of the RD GT5 GT500 World Series

Long race for me :) lap 4 caught too much of the corkscrew span into the wall. Not quite the start I wanted. But hopefully I will have more luck in round 3, but I will say one thing although ive retired from the race. I'm watching it and wow is all I can say.
After 11 laps Costandino Antoniou is leading followed by Dubravko Sparovec in second only 1.3 seconds behind with Matthijs Van Vendeloo hot on Dubravko's rear.

Sorry guys, I had an mechanical failure.. Of my Router... My internet connection was gone :cry: I was so excited to be in the race.. But that's racing.. Better luck next time.

Pity that mate.

With 6 laps to go thinks are getting very interesting, Costandino Antoniou is leading but less than a second behind is Dubravko Sparovec who has recently passed Manuel De Samaniego and now has fight both Costandino and Manuel in what is a epic battle for the lead. We can not forget Rui F. Martins who is currently fourth, although is over 1 minute behind he will be 2nd in this seasons standings and stands a great chance of improving that position, although he will have to beat the in-form machine of Dubravko

i had a lot of fun in the race, i started 4th and i was able to keep up with the guys i front of me and had a good battle with Stuart and Matthijs, when i notice we were already in the 7th lap :confused: it looked like it was the 2nd lap :D, i was able to keep up with Matthijs but, unfortunately, on lap 14, i had a better exit from the corkscrew and i tapped his rear end (sorry :( ) and he went out and lost connection, altghouh i was able to catch up with the front pack and keep up with them, then Dub stopped at the pits and soon was followed by Constandino and Manuel, i stayed out for 1 or 2 more laps, then i pitted for tyres and for a full tank, but it was only after pitting that i realized i didn't needed any more fuel, so i lost a LOT os time and wasn't able to recover it again, near the end of the race i miss the braking point in the corckscrew and i went out really hard and lost a lot of time, i was able to keep in the lead lap, although i was almost a lap down, i finished 4th.
Thanks for the race, it was really good, congratulations to top3, especially to Constadino, who kept in fornt for the most of the race. :thumbsup:
see you guys next round :)

I'm not happy with my race many mistakes and the boost thing wasn't good for me, the laptimes were very weird, I had almost settled 2nd until I made a mistake and the car understeered I was heading outside the track so had to slow and that forced me to open the door more than I would've liked to in order not to cause an accident with Dubravko who was right behind, he got past and held it to the end (well done) Some good overtakes but too many incidents, thanks to Stuart and Congrats to Constandino and all that participated.

See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back