GT5 GT5 Time Trials Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTPromo.jpg

The question of who the fastest drivers are in the GT5 community is soon to be answered! There's no opposition and no excuses here. It's just you and your machine versus the track.

The time trials will be open to all RaceDepartment members, both licensed and unlicensed. The only requirement to take part is that you own a copy of GT5 and abide by the specific restrictions imposed by the TT. Events will run on a variety of tracks but will make use of GT5's borrow feature to ensure that everyone uses the exact same car with the exact same upgrades. The cars will be supplied by yours truly.

The prize given to the winner will vary but may include items such as cars, helmets, suits and paints, or the choice of car/track for a Club racing event. And of course, you'll win the respect of your fellow drivers. :)

Above you can see a little hint of the car and track that will be used for the first TT event. Stay tuned!

Impressive times once again Karl :) . Out of interest, are you tweaking with the set-ups to optimise? I may have another bash to see if I can improve, I figure I should be able to get below the 2 mins in the Mclaren as I managd 1:59t without the grip reduction set to 'Real' (still a long way off yours). I look forward to seeing your replay (hopefully)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%