GT5 GT5 Racing Club - General Discussion

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
Hi everyone,

I'm starting to do events for GT5 and I'm struggling for ideas on what would get the community on GT5. Are there any suggestions?

sorry for thread typo: it was supposed to say what do you want

Hi RD chaps. I just signed up to be able to post this message. I was looking for some new race ideas for my clan and stumbled across RD. Might you be interested in fielding a team of drivers to start a bitter rivalry : )
We've been having some connection issues too, to comment on your recent posts, but are muddling through, too keen to race to be put off by some bad comms. and occasional bootings.
We have eight or so regulars of varied abilities who meet every week on Fridays. Hoping you'll accept this gauntlet with good humour. Clean and fair racing is our aim :)

Hi RD chaps. I just signed up to be able to post this message. I was looking for some new race ideas for my clan and stumbled across RD. Might you be interested in fielding a team of drivers to start a bitter rivalry : )
We've been having some connection issues too, to comment on your recent posts, but are muddling through, too keen to race to be put off by some bad comms. and occasional bootings.
We have eight or so regulars of varied abilities who meet every week on Fridays. Hoping you'll accept this gauntlet with good humour. Clean and fair racing is our aim :)

Hi there, welcome to RD :) are you proposing a community vs coummunity?

Our grid was a bit thin a while back but we have a good bunch of regulars now.
We're running an Historics series at the moment which shadows the F1 season; an hour long race on the Friday before each Grand Prix.
I've posted a link to this thread in one of our threads (in fact I'll go and start a specific one, GoM vs. RD), and am more than happy for any of our chaps to take part in your events, of course.
But rather than do some kind of merger my thought was that by having a series of fixtures between us, both clans would benefit from the inter clan competition.
A GT500 league would certainly go down well as an idea amongst us lot but I'm thinking that specific races, maybe once a month will ignite some extra passion within each of our grids.
Perhaps we could start with a 'friendly' race day meeting?
Any non GP Friday would suit us, other nights could be planned for no doubt.
Assuming you might go for this, what nights would suit you?
I'll go and set up that thread on our site and post a link back here.
Perhaps Stuart or one of your chaps could join our clan just so as to be able leave messages?
Wishing you failure in every clan match, Jim : )

imho - probably best to 'strike while the iron is hot' on the DLC, i.e. - post an event a week or two after release to capture enthusiasm. Definitely a good idea to offer DLC events, why not - there's plenty of standard events.
I'm itching for SPA action :sneaky:

imho - probably best to 'strike while the iron is hot' on the DLC, i.e. - post an event a week or two after release to capture enthusiasm. Definitely a good idea to offer DLC events, why not - there's plenty of standard events.

Thanks for your feedback mate :)

I'm itching for SPA action :sneaky:

O yeah, Spa is a classic :) When I do an event on Spa car will have to be something that can do 160+

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back