GT5 GT5 Racing Club - Event Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT-5_banner_logo_1.jpg

Vehicle Selection: Super GT Cars Only, from New Dealership (Honda, Nissan, Lexus, and Toyota)
Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Tire Restriction: No Restrictions
Practice/Qualification: 20 Minutes (19:00 GMT)
Race: 2 x 12 Lap Races. Reversed Grid for Race 2
Notes: Click here for the Golden Rules

[FONT=&quot]Entry List: (Please include your PSN ID)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT]Saul Boucher (PSN ID: Xyonix)
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT]Tariq Gamil (PSN ID: Tariq_Gamil)
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Reserve:[/FONT]

Race Host: Saul Boucher (PSN ID: Xyonix)

**Please ensure once you are on the sign up list to send a friend request to the Race Host, at least 1 day in advance race day.

Server Settings

Regulation Settings:

· Car Restriction: Super GT Cars Only, from New Dealership (Honda, Nissan, Lexus, and Toyota)
· HP Restriction: 600HP Maximum.
· Weight Restriction: 1090KG Minimum.
· Tire Restriction: No Restrictions.
· All Driving Aids: Off (checkmarked)

Event Settings:

· Game Mode: Normal Race
· Laps: 12 Laps
· Start Type: Grid Start
· Grid Order: Fastest First (Race 1) / Reversed from Previous Race Results (Race 2)
· Boost: Off
· Penalty: None
· Race Finish Delay: 180sec
· Grip Reduction: Real
· Mechanical Damage: Light

Looks like the other sim racing clubs run around 19:00 ` 20:00 GMT for weekend race times as well.

I'll try putting something up for next weekend then.

But, I mean relax. Don't give up. I mean, its the first ever Club Event in GT5. Not everyone knows, not everyone can and so on. It are just to try and fail. You won't learn without failing a smart man said.

Well two options, so far it's only the 3 of us. If we want to keep it just the 3 of us, I can host it through "My Lounge" which you'll find under "Community" in GT Life.

If we want to put it up public so others can join, I can host it and post the room number in this thread.

What would you guys prefer? Private or Public?

by the way, Ramon... your Avatar made me LOL.

Your day/time was in line with other club events and they do ok, so I don't think that was the problem. I think Erik is right... people just don't know about it yet. This board was busy on the games release, but the official RD events didn't start until two months later when things had quietened down. People have probably gone elsewhere for their online fix. We need word to spread that the RD events are up and running, to entice them back again.

I think we can start a Touring Class series. We can have as 550 hp the top in power and 1000kg in weight. No driving aids, full damage, the works. There are a bunch of them for sale right now in the online shop, I myself have the Opel Astra '00, it's the white and yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back