1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT5 Prologue

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Rob Simms, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Well the wait for GT5 to come out is getting exciting! I cannot wait now. I have been playing Forza 3 on the Xbox 360 with the 360 wheel. I have played many games with the Logitech G25 from GTL, GTR 2, Race 07 w/expansions to Race On, Dirt 2, NFS games, Grid, and xbox Forza 3, Nascar 09, and Race Pro. Recently, I got to looking into the PS3 more because of GT5 with Nascar/Rally and using my logitech G25. I put the GT5 LCE version on reserve at gamestop the other day. Then I got to looking at Prologue and the graphics were not bad. Well I decided to go ahead and buy a new PS3 slim 250 gb version and GT5 Prologue greatest hits copy. I got home and got everything setup. It was pretty easy and the G25 was not too hard to figure out from the Playstation website/internet searches and 900 degrees is setup already. I had seen a lot of bad things about GT5 Prologue, even though it doesn't have damage modeling is an excellent preview of what is to come. I like the way the cars handle! Only exception is the clutch part, but it works on most cars. Now, I just can't wait to see the improvements in GT5, that have been discussed for sometime now. I believe, that GT5 might hold as a great racing title!

Oops, I forgot to add to the PC list rfactor and iracing.