1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT5 patch confirmed for Saturday

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Kevin Watts, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed a patch is due for release for GT5 this Saturday, 27th November in an interview with Eurogamer. While the full details of the patch are not known as yet he did comment on feedback from GT5 fans who want more restrictions for online racing. He had this to say about online improvements:

Eurogamer gave GT5 a 9/10 score in their review which you can read here.
  2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

This ^ I like
  3. thanks for listening to us......what a concept!
  4. that's great, they will support the game instead of waiting for the sequel like some games
  5. Hope it comes and they don't make us wait another 5 years or so
    Tried for about an hour tonight to get into lobby to try it online but just locks everything up after reboot ps3 not good
    Other than that loving the game
    Cheers si
  6. I want them to patch in the ability to make a drag strip or a 4mile oval (test course from all the old GT games), as the game is currently missing both and the course maker is just a random track generater, its great but it doesnt really let you design tracks. I'm gutted they didnt include those, no ability to test your 1/4mile or top speed times, i mean how could they miss that, its been in since GT2 :(.