GT5 GT5 Leagues - General Discussion

As I have mentioned a couple of times recently, a new official RD league for GT5 has been on the cards for a while now. With the Racing Club being handed over to the community it means that the league would be my primary focus. However, before I go to the effort of getting something like this organised, I would like to know how much interest there is within the community.

The cars / tracks the league will use will be stock content, so you will not need any DLCs. The exact dates it will run have yet to be decided, though I am looking at a start of early next year (Jan/Feb). Rounds will be run once per week at the usual time (20:00 GMT), probably on the weekends. They would involve both a practice and dedicated qualifying session, which means people will be expected to follow the rules to the letter. (If they don't, the qualifying session will not work.)

All licenced members will be welcome regardless of their experience and driving ability. However, it should be noted that there will be limited places available due to GT5's relatively small lobbies. Registration will likely be done on a first come, first served basis, though previous participation in other RD leagues may be taken into account. (eg, if your attendance was bad or you were given a lot of penalties in other leagues, you may not be accepted in the GT5 league.)

At this stage all I am looking for is how many people would be interested. If you are then please make sure you post here, because I cannot read minds! The number of people that reply to this thread will determine whether or not the league goes ahead.

Thanks guys and gals.

I'm suprised this is allowed, my post was no different......

Nothing like your post actually. Kimberly was asking about RD Sunday leagues, one of which was being run here at the time. You were advertising and attempting to recruit people to a third-party league which, as I explained to you in a perfectly civil manner, is not allowed.

Still, at least Bram has answered your second question. Happy travels.

Hi,
I'm searching for GT5 Racing Leagues here, but i cant find one. I'm searching for Leagues like International Touring Car Championchip or an GT Endurance League. If there some Leagues here, please give me a help, if not, we can talk about some GT5 League Rules and give them a try.
greet
Marco

There was a break in at our sercet testing facility, (my House :) ) It seems that a photographer managed to get a few snaps before he was caught..

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%