GT5 GT5 demo coming December 17

I thought Prologue was the demo?? Or close enough at least. How many previews do they need to keep releasing to appease the market/manufacturers? How about they just get on with it and release the damn thing? :/

Prologue usually is, but since theyve put it back further still i think its probably a token gesture. I'll take it, free beer and all that.

They are using the demo as the first round of the GT Challenge 2010. Indy 500 and a Nissan 350Z. Tuned and untuned.

As far as I understand you have do a quick lap with both. They then get added together and the quickest people go to Silverstone for Trials etc...

Sounds like some fun..

• Bert Van Waes

I thought Prologue was the demo?? Or close enough at least. How many previews do they need to keep releasing to appease the market/manufacturers? How about they just get on with it and release the damn thing? :/

Prologues was the idea for the old GT5. That one was almost finished this summer. But the makers from Forza must have blown fuel into Kazunori. Because he suddenly makes a 180 and now goes for full damage, mechanical and visible. Plus weather systems, day to night,... He just recently even spoke again of the whole new physics engine that will be in the demo. And considiring that you can try to make it to the real races through this demo, it's even more then a present. It's an invite to race your ass off, nothing more, nothing less.

I love to wait on a one man's vision for so long right now. Do not forget that Kazunori is more then just a gamemaker. He's a groundbraking artist. :)

• Russell Dent

I ave had a go on this and i enjoy the game and i think it looks very nice and but the car is a handfull,
My time in the Turned Car is 1.48.742
My Time in the Stock Car Is 1.59.79
So any help with it plz

I ave had a go on this and i enjoy the game and i think it looks very nice and but the car is a handfull,
So any help with it plz
Turn off traction control.
I think Manual Transmission is faster & gives you more control. (probably not with joypad??)
Also download some replays of some faster laps & load them as a ghost & you can see where they are faster & work on those areas.

Tuned Car 1:41:xxx
Standard Car 1:53:xxx

PSN ID: ennisfargis
GT Server: Australia

• Pekka Virkamäki

To me the handling of the car was a disappointment. Did I forgot to adjust something? It felt almost like NFSShift!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back