AC GT4 @ Spa - Thu 14Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for giving me one of the cleanest and most intense races this year! First battling full 20 minutes with @JoelK while trying to catch @RainhamIron, spinning in the last turn and putting me right in the midfield chaos for Race 2!
Getting squeezed a lot, tapping @Kek700 a few times without a chance of dodging :(
After a little turnaround going fast again, trying to go through the backfield and oh boy did we have some fun there!
Thanks to @r!ver_cz , @L'Elephant and @Rafa Fernandez for these never ending battles! I guess I forgot a name here that was with us... Also very very clean driving! I hope you enjoyed it just like me!

That was some AWESOME night guys! I'm happy to host this! :cool::inlove::thumbsup:

PS: I got both replays, full length. If anyone wants them, just tag me or write a PM :)

tapping @Kek700 a few times without a chance of dodging :(

Did not know you had tapped me, I could not understand how I hit Rafa ,
thought I had left enough braking distance, at that point I went into state of confusion.
"Which is quite normal for an old codger".:rolleyes:
that why I waited for you, thought I had knocked "you" off the circuit.:thumbsdown:

Did not know you had tapped me, I could not understand how I hit Rafa ,
thought I had left enough braking distance, at that point I went into state of confusion.
"Which is quite normal for an old codger".:rolleyes:
that why I waited for you, thought I had knocked "you" off the circuit.:thumbsdown:
Oh well, bloody misunderstanding! I went on for like 5 minutes "sorry Ernie.. couldn't do anything, got tapped my self. OH NO ****, sorry man again! Got pushed on the grass and couldn't brake!"

And then finally spinning you... Keeping stating that you should go and I would wait for you and then you slowed down...
But I hope you had some fun anyway! That was some bunch of crazy battles we had there in the midpack :D

:)Great battle sorry about the misunderstanding, I am quite deaf, so hearing you above
my engine was always going to be difficult. :):)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%