1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GT4 Sign Up

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Andrew Holmes, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Here is where you can sign-up for the first season of GT4. Simply sign up below using the following details:

Full Name:
    PSN Name:
    Preferred Team Name:

Once you have signed up, pair up with another driver to form a team. Once all the teams are drawn, we will do a random car draw
  2. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Rules and Regulations

On Track

• Drivers must respect the track limits at all times during official sessions.
    • Drivers must respect other drivers on track.
    • Drivers must only make an overtaking move when it is likely contact will not be made.
    • Drivers must obey all rules and flags.
    • During practice / qualifying, drivers who are on a hot lap must turn on their lights.
    • During practice / qualifying, drivers not on a hot lap must give way to drivers who are.
    • During the race, at least one mandatory pit stop must be made for a change of tyres.
    • During the race, if there is a mass disconnect, the race will be rescheduled.
    • There must be at least ten participants for each race to go again.
    • The weather system will run: Dry > Dry > Random.

Teams and Drivers
    • The driver line-up may not change after the season has started.
    • Drivers will not be allowed to change cars after the season has started.
    • Both drivers in a team must use the same car with a similar livery.
    • Team names may be changed once per season.
    Event Calendar

Race Format

RACE FORMAT: The laps will be on the race threads each week There will be a feature race and a sprint race as in GP2 the sprint will be roughly half the feature

1. @UpwindThree078
    2. @Indrek Maeots GINETTA
    3. @Tyler Swartz BMW
    4. @dtaspecialk GINETTA
    5. @Jam SRV
    6. @Anders Prehn
    7. @Ronnie Dewey
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Indreksan
  5. i can pick any car?Ginetta then...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I would love to join. there is a thread here and in the new section up top.

Name: Chris Whittingham
    psn: dtaspecialk
    team name: don't mind, can name it by livery if needed.
    Car: Ginetta Gt4

if you need this in new section I will post it in I will post it there tomorrow. thanks
  7. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Hey Chris no worries I will add you to the sign up section. Get practicing and we will be in touch. Don't worry about team names yet we will probably do a random draw for drivers as nobody knows each other. Thanks for signing up
  8. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

10. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

11. Name
    BMW M3 GT4
  12. I would happily be a independent as this is my first online season ever and don't want to hinder anyone if I can't keep up hahahaha
  13. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

This league is designed for guys like you so practice and I'm sure you will get the hang of it. Which car would you like and any questions ask myself or @Adam Morris @Lance Loomis
  14. Is it too late to join?

Full name : Jam Sirivadhna
    PSN ID : A_SRV
  15. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

No still one and a half weeks to go. Read through the rules and understand the race time table and get practicing lol. @Indrek Maeots can you arrange some practice sessions
  16. Awesome thanks. I may just get practicing shame 1st track is like my nemesis hahahahaha
    • Like Like x 1
  17. @Ben Milden ok....what was the tyre wear in-game and starting time?....will be online most of the days now
  18. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

19. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

The running of this league has been passed onto @Dominic Ollivierre and @Lance Loomis so stay tuned for updates
    • Like Like x 1