AC GT4 @ Nordschleife - Thu 30Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@RainhamIron do you know which car you are going to drive yet?
Yeah sorry I've been having an usually hectic week so still haven't had chance to try them properly and practice. With that in mind I'd probably better go for the one with ABS and TC! So that'll be the Porker then pls.
Hopefully I'll be finished what I'm doing before 8pm GMT, but I'll let you know ASAP (ie before practice) if this changes so a reserve could jump in instead.

My truck decided to spit all of its oil out, so I might be little bit late tonight, since i'm still waiting for a spare one:whistling: Thankfully i did some practice yesterday :roflmao:

I'm sorry but please sign me out...
Feeling dizzy and getting headache. Not able to challenge the Nords like that :(

Wish you an awesome race guys! :)

Yeah sorry I've been having an usually hectic week so still haven't had chance to try them properly and practice. With that in mind I'd probably better go for the one with ABS and TC! So that'll be the Porker then pls.
Hopefully I'll be finished what I'm doing before 8pm GMT, but I'll let you know ASAP (ie before practice) if this changes so a reserve could jump in instead.
Afraid I'm gonna have to pull out tonight after all, have a great race though guys :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%