AC GT4 @ Nordschleife Cup - Tuesday January 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had some major issues due to framedrops and suddenly a frozen screen. Sorry I had to bail out. Who won? The Maser? ;)

Yeah, I was pretty tired and not on point with my driving too, otherwise we would've had some good competition if I haven't started making mistakes from the start. Was a good chase with you as well until I went off before the straight, of all places, that put me out of competition.

I had some major issues due to framedrops and suddenly a frozen screen. Sorry I had to bail out. Who won? The Maser? ;)

Yes ^^. I made the fourth lap with Eugene to see the difference of top speed in action. In the long straight, I was close to not be able to follow even I was in the slipstream.

And I dont really like the Maserati, she is on the understeeering side and I prefer the opposite, but good fun anyway :).

Yes ^^. I made the fourth lap with Eugene to see the difference of top speed in action. In the long straight, I was close to not be able to follow even I was in the slipstream.

And I dont really like the Maserati, she is on the understeeering side and I prefer the opposite, but good fun anyway :).

MC has more front downforce so it flies through fast long curves where Cayman struggles. Porsche has more aggressive, typical mid engined car balance, where you do a short hard pitch with brakes and turn in and then give it good gas to throttle steer. MC is very sensitive on brakes, you brake too much and too late and turn in to aggressively, you are backwards. I'd say Cayman is more understeery out of 2, but I suppose, one would find different result, depending on driving style. Porsche is much more stable overall I would say.

Yes, the Maserati has got a heavy nose with that V8 in the front. I dont like the Maserati either. It feel so heavy and doesn't like to take corners that much, but I think the brakes are better then the Porsches got.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back