AC GT4 @ Modena - Thu 22Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, i am no premium member yet, but i consider to become one. Since you often write in the description of the race "bring a friend", i was wondering if i would be allowed to invite a non premium guest, if there are slots left for the race.

Hi, i am no premium member yet, but i consider to become one. Since you often write in the description of the race "bring a friend", i was wondering if i would be allowed to invite a non premium guest, if there are slots left for the race.
Hi, you should invite your friends, but they will have to upgrade to premium as well in order to participate. It's not expensive per year and believe me, well worth the money. You will never race in public lobbies after you try this :)

Provided I'm not beat up and bruised, sign me up please in the Tridente. Thank you Eugene :)

As usual, I will be late for practice.

That frozen assed Finn @Aksu better be there too :p
I'm sorry to disappoint you now but at least I won't sign up and don't show up in race..... Like someone.. :whistling:
I tried that track yesterday and thought that my wheel is broken... No it wasn't. There just isn't any forces from tarmac :O_o: Just silky smooth and plain track... Kerbs and off track works but nothing on tarmac. It felt so odd that I rather drive sega rally :roflmao:
Really! Really weird to drive without any feeling to road :redface:

But think positive side @Leprekaun !!!
You could finish 1 position better that last week ;)

I'm sorry to disappoint you now but at least I won't sign up and don't show up in race..... Like someone.. :whistling:
I tried that track yesterday and thought that my wheel is broken... No it wasn't. There just isn't any forces from tarmac :O_o: Just silky smooth and plain track... Kerbs and off track works but nothing on tarmac. It felt so odd that I rather drive sega rally :roflmao:
Really! Really weird to drive without any feeling to road :redface:

But think positive side @Leprekaun !!!
You could finish 1 position better that last week ;)

I drove the track last night and I felt the bumps and kerbs fine so something tells me someone saw my RSR time and got scared ;):p

Provided I'm not beat up and bruised, sign me up please in the Tridente. Thank you Eugene :)

As usual, I will be late for practice.

That frozen assed Finn @Aksu better be there too :p

I'll go for a spin. Maserati for me ;)

sign me in with the maserati

Sign me in, will be Premium in a few moments! :) Porsche please..

in please. MC

Hi, sign me up Porsche.

Added!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back