AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Wednesday September 30, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
gt3-jpg.86206

The GT3 race monsters are heading to the Dutch Dunes for a 2-race event!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS GT3, Nissan GTR GT3
Track: Zandvoort
Track Condition: 95%, Slow Improvement
Weather: Light Clouds, 21C
Booking: 18:00GMT (30 mins)
Practice: 18.30GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (15 mins)
Briefing: 19:15GMT (5 mins)
Race 1: 19:20GMT (11 laps - 20 mins)
Race 2: 19:50GMT (17 laps, Reversed Top 8)

Note: Only those who finish race 1 will be allowed entry in race 2.
Note: TeamSpeak is MANDATORY for this event. Since we have to put everybody in position for race 2 during the formation lap. No microphone required.

Random Sweepstake:
One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of both races. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position in Race 2. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Entry List:
  1. Ricardo
  2. Herbie
  3. Tobias Röhner
  4. Kedy89
  5. Rami
  6. led00m
  7. SakL
  8. Anthemius
  9. Jimlaad43
  10. Tomi
  11. Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak
  12. Olivier Boissel
  13. Ramon Salles
  14. Stephen Llewellyn
  15. Cristian Dimcescu
  16. Geof
  17. Matheus Machado
  18. EireGreenTrademark
Reserves:
  1. Free Slot
  2. Free Slot
  3. Free Slot
  4. Free Slot

Last edited:
btw, what does "killing the simsheep" mean??:O_o:
It is created by Bram according to a saying: if one sheep leaps over the ditch all the rest will follow.
Basically it means, if one person signs up, more will follow. If nobody signs up, then people are let down because there is nobody to race with and they aren't signing up either (whilst they should). What you are doing Herbs, is exactly the right thing to kill the sheep, sign up early, get people to join. Other people see a full event and want to join as well as there is a guaranteed race.

Just like in public servers, you need one driver t ofill the server. Somebody has to start the fun.

I've been kinda burnt out on GT3s across the board lately, but this format sounds exciting, so sign me up! Thanks for the tag @Herbie
We are going to limit those to max two per week, once on the Wednesday and once on the Saturday ;)

Hrrmh... I really really don't think I can let this one pass. Damn you @Ricardo , sounds too good.
I was going to let myself recover yet a while... but I'm in :whistling:

Thanks for the invite @Herbie

Oh sorry! Forgot your injury :redface:
What kind of injury is it actually?

No need to be sorry :)
They fixed a snapped tendon from my shoulder... just taking a good while to heal, and impossible to use my left hand for steering at the moment :mad:

No need to be sorry :)
They fixed a snapped tendon from my shoulder... just taking a good while to heal, and impossible to use my left hand for steering at the moment :mad:
I only fear that you're risking to let it become a chronic pain :unsure:
The shoulder is a crappy joint by nature anyway, you know...
Would be a loss for us but even much more for you!
Take an advice from a doctor: At least see how your shoulder is wednesday and then decide ;)

I only fear that you're risking to let it become a chronic pain :unsure:
The shoulder is a crappy joint by nature anyway, you know...
Would be a loss for us but even much more for you!
Take an advice from a doctor: At least see how your shoulder is wednesday and then decide ;)

Have ridden few races with broken ribs etc in real life, so think I'll manage these :)
I found a good position for it in my rig when I cushioned hand rest with pillow :roflmao:
So it allows me to just hang that hand and only do the downshifts with it... so no stress for the operated shoulder.

Edit: And sincere thanks for your concern... :)

Last edited:
@Ricardo Talking about second chances ha? :D
I am in! Hope springs eternal :laugh:

Here are two short races @Matyas Kone :thumbsup:
Maybe this time @Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak ?:)
You said yourself you have to @monsieurjackb :D

Guys, SAVE THE DATE, if you´re interested!
@Jimlaad43 @SakL @Martin1977 @Rami @Nathaniel Dwayne Hale
@Geof @John Dalton @Oscar @Martin Faber @Si @Tobias Röhner
@Chark @Quentis Gillispie @kedy89 @Ramon Salles @Akis @mancSLO @Turk @petsku67 @Deathrund

...btw, what does "killing the simsheep" mean??:O_o:

You're right, I did say I have to :) but Wednesday is wtcc night (especially next week @bathurst!) I'll have a look at other races on AC next week and we'll see what happens..thanks for the tag again though and if you keep tagging me it will get the point where I can't refuse haha ;)

Have a good race everyone :)

You're right, I did say I have to :) but Wednesday is wtcc night (especially next week @bathurst!) I'll have a look at other races on AC next week and we'll see what happens..thanks for the tag again though and if you keep tagging me it will get the point where I can't refuse haha ;)

Have a good race everyone :)
Of course, don´t take the tag too serious!:barefoot: I don´t want to force you, just wanna lure you ;):D
But as you just gave me the permission....I will keep on tagging you :whistling::D
What kind of race would you like? I can send a wish to the staff ;)

btw... are the sims that similar so that you can just hop into another one and have fun there?:O_o:
´cause I am thinking about getting another one but 1.) I wouldn´t have the time to train for a second game (actually I don´t have really time to drive AC much) and 2.) I like AC very much :D

Friday and already 7 on the grid :thumbsup: Very nice :)

I took some rounds yesterday with @ROBY F1 (thank´s to him btw) ´s setup for the beamer!
Somebody tried that? Good for a fast lap for sure but is it good for a race?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back