AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday 16th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
C4sc_8oWQAA3mLC.jpg

Catch some cool breeze of the Dutch seaside motorsport resort

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3
Cars: Kunos' GT3 (BMW Z4 GT3, Nissan GTR GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, McLaren 650S GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3, 911 GT3 R)
Track: Zandvoort

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (45 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff (911)
  2. PD07 (Z4)
  3. Celeb (650S)
  4. Spilskinanka (911)
  5. BrianUK (R8)
  6. ionONE1 (Z4)
  7. IRobot (650S)
  8. Iceman_23 (Z4)
  9. W.Fox (488)
  10. MirNet (Z4)
  11. Enzo Fazzi (AMG)
  12. celeste (R8)
  13. Shakunee (650S)
  14. Theo van den Brink (Z4)
  15. Brewer (650S)
  16. Ingemar Petersson (AMG)
  17. SenseR (911)
  18. Wozu (GTR)
Reserves
  1. Geof (911)
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
UTP#58 PJ

Last edited:
Zandvoort has only 18 grid slots, so get yours quick! Lets get both of server packed and get ready for some tight fits and epic chases! Zandvoort always provides.

P.S. I know I said next one was supposed to be Monza, but I miscalculated the dates, apologies for that. Monza will come next time around, same time as Blancpain GT Endurance opening round.

Too bad my family commitment for that particular day does not allow me to join. Wish you all a fair race !
Will try to join the practice session on Saturday if open.

Too bad my family commitment for that particular day does not allow me to join. Wish you all a fair race !
Will try to join the practice session on Saturday if open.
Free practice server is available right now. Should your plans change, you are absolutely welcome to join, if not, look forward to next one, which will be at Monza. Meanwhile, there are plenty of awesome events to do throughout the week :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back