AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Saturday January 7th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Has the team speak 3 server name changed . I am not able to sign into TS . I believe server name and password are the same. This is my first attempt racing here . On TS under server address what should I type ?

Has the team speak 3 server name changed . I am not able to sign into TS . I believe server name and password are the same. This is my first attempt racing here . On TS under server address what should I type ?
I'm able to connect to teamspeak, type in ts.racedepartment.com

yo yo yo sign me up- BMW for me please. Gotta dust off my oculus, should be fun haha

Ok so for my first Race Department race I must say at least from way back in last place everything seem to be clean racing . I mostly saw spin outs and one crash that I was able to avoid. Now my mistake was not a having a good tune for car and I never added enough fuel for the race . I believe I lost 5 spots once I pitted for fuel . I had 1 gallon left with 4 laps remaining . Lesson learned. Thanks again for the race .

Thanks for the race guys! Great fun, I actually really liked the combo.

Cheers :thumbsup: And nice to race you again @SK !

ACGTUS.jpg

Happy you guys got a great turnout. I was so tired after work that I laid down shortly after getting home. Pissed I missed what was bound to be an awesome race on an awesome track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 248 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%