AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Friday April 21th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
gimme nismo

giphy.gif

Haha - I will watch you guys from behind ;-)
I hope you have a good day tomorrow Andrew, better not polish a mates car that day and prevent any potential disasters around the house until the race - hehe ;-)

Haha - I will watch you guys from behind ;-)
I hope you have a good day tomorrow Andrew, better not polish a mates car that day and prevent any potential disasters around the house until the race - hehe ;-)
Yes mate I have wrapped myself in cotton wool and chained myself to the rig:thumbsup:, so no gremlins can screw up my day :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

@Andrew Scott @menos | M6 @MTBR2001 @Allan Ramsbottom I'm going to be on teamspeak and racedepartment eu server #2 in just a bit to practice the MX5 cup car at Highlands Short . I'm designing a bunisness card for my wife for her photography business right now. Take me maybe 30 min. if any of you are up for it. Mention a mate in the conversation too. The more the merrier. I'll leave the racedepartment.com site open in my browser for any notifications from you guys.

@Andrew Scott @menos | M6 @MTBR2001 @Allan Ramsbottom I'm going to be on teamspeak and racedepartment eu server #2 in just a bit to practice the MX5 cup car at Highlands Short . I'm designing a bunisness card for my wife for her photography business right now. Take me maybe 30 min. if any of you are up for it. Mention a mate in the conversation too. The more the merrier. I'll leave the racedepartment.com site open in my browser for any notifications from you guys.
Would love to join you mate:) but chores are a calling, need to wash my car too, it's well overdue:confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back