AC GT3 @ Zandvoort - Friday 7th August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
AC. Download, took all night, just done a lap zanvort in BMW , all seem ok but will test a 30 lapper tonight.
Jees Zandvort track slim! Is there room for two cars abreast? Gonna be interesting with a field of 12-14?

Sadly no mate. I think I did mention on page 1 I was out, taking the family to the bloody Cirque De Soleil on Friday:( Gotta do the family thing occasionally I guess

Can I be put down as a maybe pls. My gpu died and I am hoping to get another one from warranty tonight. If I get it I will be there

If I do race is there a chance I can use the Nissan. Still havent been able to drive it yet :thumbsdown:
You can use whichever car you like. :)
What's the chances of you racing tonight mate? You seem to sign up a lot with "maybe" but almost never end up racing.
Sucks that your graphics card failed. Didn't you just buy a new system? Hopefully you can get a replacement in time.

You can use whichever car you like. :)
What's the chances of you racing tonight mate? You seem to sign up a lot with "maybe" but almost never end up racing.
Sucks that your graphics card failed. Didn't you just buy a new system? Hopefully you can get a replacement in time.
Yeah it was the new system. My R9 290x died. I should get one tonight but it depends on how long it takes MSY to test for warranty. I didnt overclock it or anything. Just ult-tabbed outta iRacing during the 24 hr and it was like nope not doing this. So frustrating only had it for like a week and was keen on doing some AC now that the league was finished and friday and saturday nights are back to club racing. Its been a while since I signed up. Before that it was whether or not I would get a chance to have the internet but now it is my pc that is restricting me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%