AC GT3 vs GT2 @ Imola - Thu 17 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Frank

Premium
Assetto_Corsa__13_.jpg

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Respect the track limits, on Imola some corners allow you to go outside of the white lines, however if this behaviour is noted, your name will be written down.
Cars: Lotus Evora GTC, McLaren MP412c GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, BMW M3 GT2, P4/5 Competizione 2011
Track: Imola

Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 20:00 GMT 20 Laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List Server
  1. Frank van Oeveren
  2. Akis Kevrekidis
  3. Amedeo Fiorella
  4. Henri Sinik
  5. Tony Winslade
  6. Martin Rasmussen
  7. Bernhard Schreyek
  8. Niki Đaković
  9. Krisztián Tóth
  10. Cristian Stirbu
  11. Liviu Tiron
  12. José Almeida
  13. Benjamin Hellmann
  14. Duco Jansen
  15. Steve Lorenz
  16. Joao Borges
  17. John Spillers
  18. Frédéric Garnier
Pit Boxes: 24

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
GMT+2 now
While wintertime GMT+1^^
But its the "problem" of my job that i need to sleep quite early.
I think most guys are GMT+1 ?
One hour earlier i could join, but dont want to push you guys!

I live in GMT +2 as well. We won't change times for now, as in this way it is easiest to fit in the wide variaty of europeans we have. And no, +1 is not the most common, it is just 1 big mix. In your time events end at max 23.00, I wake up every morning at 6.30, so I guess you are even more strict :-(.

Reason I asked is because I hoped you could fit in one of the other time zone events, I do know that the Australian time zone events are around 11 in the morning for us, and sometimes they als do it in the weekend.

I live in GMT +2 as well. We won't change times for now, as in this way it is easiest to fit in the wide variaty of europeans we have. And no, +1 is not the most common, it is just 1 big mix. In your time events end at max 23.00, I wake up every morning at 6.30, so I guess you are even more strict :-(.

Reason I asked is because I hoped you could fit in one of the other time zone events, I do know that the Australian time zone events are around 11 in the morning for us, and sometimes they als do it in the weekend.

I need to stand up for now at 4:30 lol. 2 hours earlier :sleep:
Maybe i can manage to get later at work, will see.
Maybe your cool GT Events are also on the weekend, if yes i can join then there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%