AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sat 16.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Qualy was very good just in front of @Fernando Deutsch and @Georg Siebert.

i had not the best start, but just managed to hold first place into the first corner.
i had a battle whit Fernando for the whole 25 laps! Man you where also so consistent mate!

somewhere half way race mark, I had a bad exit leading up onto the start/finish straight and fernando was besides me coming up on corner 1, i broke a lil later and defended first place

whe kept between a half second until the end, whit me coming in first place by just a second or so.

Great Stuff there Fernando!! You didn't gave me one rest moment. :laugh: One of the best races on AC so far whit RC Member's for me! ;)

Sad to hear your problems @Andrej Svajger hope you get it fixed now!

Thumbs all for all the other people showing up for racing tonight! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Awesome stuff @Kevin Hagendoorn , also one of my best races so far on RD.

It was hard to race against your consistency, almost no mistakes and you kept it cool with all the pressure I was pushing.

Was on medium tires. At some points I overcook a bit, but my setup was nice balanced and it was a joy to drift the car on the sweepers. Just had to easy off a bit to set the temps back in range.

Too bad not many people join. I guess is kind of vacation season on Europe. Hope to see more drivers on future races.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%