Gt3 v 2 Wheel Adapters?

Wow I suck at this tonight.
I have one of Brian's, even though I use my G25 instead of my GT3RS. It's the same deal as a G25 one just with some holes in different places.
I use a Momo Mod101 which does not come with any holes in it at all. Typically you would drill it at 50mm to adapt to a "Formula" quick release, but I just drilled it at 70mm.
I don't know if I'm answering all you want answered but I'm sure I could no problem if you had any more... =)

Upvote 0
dscn4607.jpg

This is my steering wheel.
I don't actually use my GT3RS, I use my G25. I've modified the FFB and it feels better (note* better, not smoother. I love the belt drive but the logitech feels stronger and more realistic for how I use it... after modification) so I don't use the Fanatec. I got rid of the stock rim(s) on both because they feel horrible, either too small or too bulky.
I have a 320mm round wheel and this one (290mm), there both set up on the same quick release so I can use either. The quick releases look like this
QL-2.jpg

There super cheap and have ZERO slack anywhere. They don't have the flash of the other style, but they cost 99% less.

As for them working? Absolutely, zero problem, wouldn't drive any other way.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back