1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gt3 v 2 Wheel Adapters?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by William Moody, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I been looking around and seen that you can get adapters for the gt3 v2 wheel, anyone done this was thinking about it my self with an f1 rim?

2. Brian has them at SRHardware...

3. Sorry, I read the question kinda wrong. The one Brian has is an adapter to a standard 70mm wheel mount size, if that helps.

4. Wow I suck at this tonight.
    I have one of Brian's, even though I use my G25 instead of my GT3RS. It's the same deal as a G25 one just with some holes in different places.
    I use a Momo Mod101 which does not come with any holes in it at all. Typically you would drill it at 50mm to adapt to a "Formula" quick release, but I just drilled it at 70mm.
    I don't know if I'm answering all you want answered but I'm sure I could no problem if you had any more... =)

5. lol you have an f1 rim on yours ?
    Does it work feel ok?

6. [​IMG]

This is my steering wheel.
    I don't actually use my GT3RS, I use my G25. I've modified the FFB and it feels better (note* better, not smoother. I love the belt drive but the logitech feels stronger and more realistic for how I use it... after modification) so I don't use the Fanatec. I got rid of the stock rim(s) on both because they feel horrible, either too small or too bulky.
    I have a 320mm round wheel and this one (290mm), there both set up on the same quick release so I can use either. The quick releases look like this
    [​IMG]
    There super cheap and have ZERO slack anywhere. They don't have the flash of the other style, but they cost 99% less.

As for them working? Absolutely, zero problem, wouldn't drive any other way.