AC GT3 @ Trial Mountain - Sun 1 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Will thats not possible as then you would have been able to join. When you are booked you can always rejoin whether that practice, qualy or even during the race.

Booking means your driver profile and car are preloaded to other drivers in the same session to avoid reconnection issues as you just describe.

If not, you are the first to run into a booking bug and you should inform Kunos about it as I haven't heard of it before :)

Gutted :( Had a good practice, qualified 3rd, 6 laps in my wheel froze in game, tried resetting wheel, wouldnt have it, kept locking left only seems to happen in AC randomly, wheel base feels very warm, maybe its a heat issue - Fanatec GT3 Porsche 911 RS v2 only 6 months old :(

Hmm just tried it again seems the internal fan has stopped working....

Amazing race. Couldn't get flying lap in Q due to traffic/mistakes/etc.. but race was amazing. Little cock up on cold tyres after start in the front and I was suddenly 2 positions ahead on 7th place. I got good pace and after 10 laps, I was 3rd behind Franklin Stegink, who messud up in the tunnels and let me through. Then amazing battle began right to the finish line, where he overtook me literally on last meter.

If anyody got a replay of that, I would be very thankfull.

Great race.

The start of the race was a little bit tricky.
I started on Hard Tires and in the begin i was struckeling.

In the second part of the race the grip was great and i could past a lot of guys.

The finish was awesome with Daniel.

Here the results:

Race_TrialMountain_GT3.jpg

Was a good race, but i went out on Soft tyres instead of mediums and had no grip past lap 12. (Also had an accident that made me drop from 2nd to 4th instantly).
Do think i'd have given Omer a good challenge for the win if i hadn't crashed out, but either way grats to him

noob's question: I renamed cr file in AC replay directory but looks like different session has been sotred. Anybody got a replay from race to share ?

2048x384.resizedimage

It was really fun race and despite I had to retire on lap 17 and the few hits i got, it was by far the most fun race I've had. The track is really fun and I hope there will be a round 2 at the Trial Mountain :thumbsup:

Too bad about the wrong tyres and early spins. Left me alone at the top.

Here's a lap from the race doing 1:29:114, far from perfect, but my average pace at this race. Used this setup with medium tyres and TC at about 8 later on to make the bumpy corner exits less dangerous. Note that I'm using mouse and keyboard.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%