AC GT3 @ Trial Mountain - Sun 1 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I seem to having problems with the track. 2 Times in a row AC crashed heavily to reboot and bluescreen after a few laps on the track (alone) - did not happen before ever to me in Win 8.1.
Just confirmed that other tracks work fine - anyone else having problems? I use the recommended version and medium to low grf settings (despite having a Geforce 770 ?

And AC crashed again on me, and not in a nice way - complete cold reboot necessary. I don't know what's the reason, other modded and original tracks work fine.This is now the 3rd time on Trial Mountain and I still have no idea whats causing this.
Always on the 3rd or 4th lap on Trial Mountain, 2 times on the long straight.
Would be greatful for suggestions, as I surely can't ask on the official Kunos Forum for support of a modded track. I'll reduce grafix settings further and try another time - I hope I don't have to ask for a sign out.

@Frank Brasse Try the following:
Go to: assettocorsa\system\cfg change:
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1 to
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0

I have no idea if it will help you, but they where talking about people having their game crash on some modded tracks and that would fix it.

If you booked in the server you should always be able to join. So you must have either a) unbooked yourself or b) didn't book at all.

Have you refreshed the server list?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back