AC GT3 @ Spa - Wednesday 25 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi folks! Really sorry for not showing up as intended! I just came back home, some rl issues held me up ... at least you had some more space at the end of the field this way :)

Energy cut, download stopped for unknown reason, server timer messed, knocked out by lag spike on 1st lap, and then knocked out by blocking after about 7 laps. EDIT: Crashed from the server at the end while watching the race.

I just guess nature wanted (edit: REALLY) to punish me for not starting school work as early as I should:roflmao:...

Last edited:
That McLaren is a beast when it comes to overtaking. Not. And honestly, feels like with every bigger update I lose another second with the GT3 cars.

Races were ok-ish, was fighting with a loose rear every now and then. R1 dive-bombed by @LAR555 in the opening laps in Busstop, after that shut the door on me when I tried to pass in La Source. Lost out to @Tobias Röhner as well, but from then on we were within 2s at max for the remaining laps. On the last lap Laurynas made a small mistake, allowing Tobias to get past. I went alongside, but somehow we ended up making contact on the run to Busstop.

R2 started ok, until I had a small mistake, losing momentum and a bunch of positions. Trying to follow @Si and Tobias, with @Olivier Boissel closing in on me. Got a bit on the curbs in Blanchimont when I teleported in Olivier, sending me in a high speed spin. Could continue without big damage and somehow hold on to the position.

@LAR555 might be personal opinion, but I found you changed lines a bit too often while defending your position. Had the best view on it in R1, was surprised that you and Tobias didn't crash.

Bad and good evening for me :( /:)

Bad in first lap of first race cause I was a little bit closer @Tomi at the end of the straight after eau rouge :confused:, I couldn't avoid him and hit his back ....... so sorry for that Tomi.
After the incident I waited on the left side and all the drivers come trough so I finished the race last with a bad amount of fuel so I had to pit ; race to forgot.

The second race was really great cause I started 15 to finish 4 th, I had good fun with @kedy89 (Tobi Kederer) until a lag incident just before the chicane .......

I had another one in eau rouge before but can't remember the guy with :(

A lot of incident this evening ........

grats to winner and podium, thank you for this event :thumbsup: cu next week.

The second race was really great cause I started 15 to finish 4 th, I had good fun with @kedy89 (Tobi Kederer) until a lag incident just before the chicane .......
Battle was good fun indeed, though I think it was just a matter of time until you got past. I could see that you were much faster and I was pretty much just holding you up :roflmao:
My ping was higher than usual (~90), but it was pretty stable (until it suddenly went to 40 a few laps later and stayed there) so it shouldn't have been a problem. Have raced on the AU serves with ping almost 400 without problems. Doubt that Kunos will ever manage to get it fixed, so that cars no longer teleport when the ping changes only a bit.

Bad in first lap of first race cause I was a little bit closer @Tomi at the end of the straight after eau rouge :confused:, I couldn't avoid him and hit his back ....... so sorry for that Tomi

It was racing accident, so no hard feelings:)

@Si it's always pleasure to race and fight with you:). I hope you can race more in the future.

@Geof I'm so sorry mate for that first race accident:(. I was too eager and just pick the wrong side. There was absolutely no room and I still tried. Stupid me:mad:

All in all both races was really nice. Congratulation to all:thumbsup: and thank's to @Tobias Röhner .

Nice race again, as allways with you guys :)

Had a really big incident at race one while I lost it and hit the wall on lap 6 I think. I was sure @Geof and @Tomi was going to catch me, but I guess they also made a mistake somewhere :roflmao:

Race 2 was a struggle with rear tyres heating up too much and fading. Had to manage those and at the same time was struggling to get past people. I think it was @kedy89 who I had a slight paint trade after eau rouge? Sorry for that, think it was all my fault :sleep: After that I couldn't avoid hitting someone spinning in front of us, some damage occurred, but it had surprisingly little impact on driving. Had nice battles with @Geof and @Si , and just like @Tomi said, it's always a pleasure to fight on the track with you guys :sneaky:
Grats to Tomi for a win, just hope I could have gained you before the end, would have been nice to duel with you :)

And for the latest update on the game, it's nice to see that now it really has impact on tyres again how you drive. It was enough to not slide the car for a while to cool down tyres after overdriving them... so nice update, and works in Spa atleast :)

Thank you everybody... see you in races to come.

@kedy89 I agree, my racing line was changing every lap but I was fighting the R8's rear so badly on every corner which was a bit too much for me to handle and drive normally :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back