AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 30th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Too late from the work, 5 minutes before the start of the race still managed to come and then also the wrong setup selected. So I had unfortunately 2 times in the box. 2 round loss were unfortunately no longer to pick up, but had my fun still come after.

See ya on Nurburgring next Sunday :geek:

I do not understand the drivers who leave the accident after an accident. Sense in the race is still to come forward and not go immediately if one had an accident. From these mistakes one learns, even if one is just the last. a pity

I had a very hard time holding the car with COLD M even with constant 26PSI for the entire race. S during free practice were right on and I had the car somehow in control. I did a 20 laps stint yesterday on the FP server and I was able to warm the M evenly with the same setup, I guess the track was cooler or I did not drive the car properly. I would love any suggestion to come up with a better setup...

Attachments

• r17l M.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 164
Great chase @Mike Voigt , what a finish!

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_30-7-117-23-16-10.jpg

I want to sincerely apologize for the incident on the first Lap. I'm not sure, who of @Leprekaun and @Mike Voigt were ranting about me on Teamspeak but it was never my intention to ruin anybodys Race...:(

Since I had a light Touch with @Aksu after the Kemmel Straight, i wanted to honor the "Golden Rule" of the Club, here at RD and wanted to return the Position to him as quick as possible. In the Heat of the moment, i choose a terrible Spot to do it and did not realize what was happening, which i'm really sorry for.

Like i said, it was never my intention to ruin anybodys Race and i feel really terrible about it... :(

Here is the replay of the Race btw: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1k6042t68xpvbic/AC_300717-225025_R_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_spa_.acreplay?dl=0

Hey @Geof you're crazy, overtaking me at Eau Rouge :O_o:.
Thanks for trusting me not to eff this up and try it anyway, though :notworthy:.
Still, I think you're crazy ;):D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
View attachment 204433

:confused: Is it me who did that?
Damned, I do believe you, I must be crazy. :D
To be honest, I didn't thought I would be along you before the Eau Rouge, but when I looked my Helicorsa (yeah sometimes it push you to do crazy stuff too) I choosed to trust the dozen of hours we've raced together. So keeping the left line and Banzaï. And It wouldn't have succed if you didn't played it like you did.
Now looking at the replay, I must confess, It was a lucky move. :redface::whistling:
Thanks for the race, mate!:)
Congrats everyone, special Thx to our beloved race staff @Eugene Abramoff
See you next.
Cheers.

My first Race here but not the last :):):)

In the first Lap i was a little bit in trouble after Kemmel Straight but that´s Racing :). The rest of the Race was brilliant Racing with all you guys and the Finish was one off the best in 11year´s SimRacing :D:D:D:D:D

PS: Sry my English is not the best q the moment but i learn :D "my English is not the yellow from the Egg"

My first Race here but not the last :):):)

In the first Lap i was a little bit in trouble after Kemmel Straight but that´s Racing :). The rest of the Race was brilliant Racing with all you guys and the Finish was one off the best in 11year´s SimRacing :D:D:D:D:D

PS: Sry my English is not the best q the moment but i learn :D "my English is not the yellow from the Egg"

Also the egg had to learn to roll :laugh:

My first MP race for over I year I think. Also after long break from simrig due to back problems. 45 minutes seems just the right time for me to do the restart to this hobby. I enjoyed it last night and we had good racing with @Thomas Gunderson:thumbsup:

One question - was there a server change or restert before qually? I came in to server a bit earlier before official kick off time, there was few guys there, but suddenly I found myself alone there. Got a bit confused, restarted AC and found server again, but this time the was already 6 mins left from end of qually. I guess I have left the room and missed the call on teamspeak to leave the server and rejoin, right?

My first MP race for over I year I think. Also after long break from simrig due to back problems. 45 minutes seems just the right time for me to do the restart to this hobby. I enjoyed it last night and we had good racing with @Thomas Gunderson:thumbsup:

One question - was there a server change or restert before qually? I came in to server a bit earlier before official kick off time, there was few guys there, but suddenly I found myself alone there. Got a bit confused, restarted AC and found server again, but this time the was already 6 mins left from end of qually. I guess I have left the room and missed the call on teamspeak to leave the server and rejoin, right?
You probably were on FP (Free practice server). There are always 2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back