AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 11th of December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just as i thought i could not have a better start, someone rear ended me so i went from 2nd to 20th. Climbing my way through was fun though. Had some nice battles. Thanks everyone :D

Also, anyone have a replay to this race? I forgot to record it. -_-

I was really hoping for a great race. Practiced for a whole week. Then qualified 5th.

Then came the start.......and i was 22th????????????????Why

I remember someone on Teamspeak said before the start :"Be carefull in first corner and Eau Rouge".

I was really hoping for a great race. Practiced for a whole week. Then qualified 5th.

Then came the start.......and i was 22th????????????????Why

I remember someone on Teamspeak said before the start :"Be carefull in first corner and Eau Rouge".

Yep, the start was public server style :mad:

Didn't watch the replay yet but I had a contact in T1 :(
Sorry for that, I got caught off guard by the cars that stalled in front of me at the start.
That pushed me way to the inside. I touched someone's rear bumper, it was just a slight touch but I think he spun. Sorry again

good race.
too bad the incedents happened in T1.
However, I enjoy racing here since there's a fair amount of respect during the race.

Looking forward for the next race :)

where can I get good setups for the 650s?

It is difficult to find setups on the internet because AC is being updated constantly. So each time you would want to look for a setup you would also need to consider it's version if you want it to function properly.

Because of this, i suggest you try and create your own setup, familiarize yourself with the car. Get to know the track well, say, try and do 5 continuous laps within 0.5 seconds of each other at least. Of course, you should do this with the default setup. Then you will get a better idea of what is it that you really need. More understeer to make the car stable? More oversteer at slow corners like chicanes?

If you lack the knowledge about setting up cars, you should try the guide here at RaceDepartment. That helped me a lot.

That was probably the most worst race I've ever had on RD, the start was more like a collision derby than a race. So my aero was already damaged after the Start, then Gaylord bumped into me twice, because he had a highping and was lagging. But the 2nd time he bumped into me, I went off before Blanchimont and after that my whole car was destroyed.

@Gaylord Clapano FIX YOUR PING !!! PLEASE! That wasn't the first time that you had a highping and it''s not really funny for us other guys to fight against you because you're lagging all the time

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%