AC GT3 @ Spa - Sun 15Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for that nice race guys
One of my first races here, so I was too nervous and doing some mistakes (sorry again Oscar)
Anyone has any link to the race video? My car sound was too high and I hardly heard the teamspeak...
Thanks again!

Thanks for that nice race guys
One of my first races here, so I was too nervous and doing some mistakes (sorry again Oscar)
Anyone has any link to the race video? My car sound was too high and I hardly heard the teamspeak...
Thanks again!

Ceep cool and learn race to race :).

Reactions: KMC
  • Deleted member 387850

Thanks for the race! Was definitely a learning curve going from the MX-5 Cup/TT Cup cars to GT3. I also made a costly mistake that I'll learn from! I'd been practicing offline and decided to pretty much run with the default setup with a bit of rear wing off and medium tyres. I had the tyre pressures tweaked so my temps and pressures were all green at race pace. Started the race and two laps in noticed everything was blue and the car was sliding around everywhere. Initially I thought it was the extra fuel for the race, but then realised I'd been practicing offline with 26c air temperature. Sure enough when I checked the server afterwards it was set for 21c air temperature so it looks like those 5c were all it took for me to have next to no traction. So the moral of that story is always test your setup on the server before the race starts :redface:

Here is my perspective of our race at spa if anyone cares to have a watch. Over half of the race was spent battling with @Jani1980, just a shame that i was too irritated by my unfortunate start/ my need for a recovery drive to enjoy our battle at the time. But watching it back made me realise just how intense it was :) good job nico, well done :)

Here is my perspective of our race at spa if anyone cares to have a watch. Over half of the race was spent battling with @Jani1980, just a shame that i was too irritated by my unfortunate start/ my need for a recovery drive to enjoy our battle at the time. But watching it back made me realise just how intense it was :) good job nico, well done :)

from round to round it was a beautiful fight :). pls again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back