• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU GT3 @ Spa - Sun 03Dec17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eugene Abramoff, Nov 27, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 03-12-17
  1. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington
    Assetto Corsa Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +952
    Did you make sure to put at least 1 liter of fuel in? If not, that was the problem.

2. captain_manering

captain_manering
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    yea had 25 litres to go in but it wouldnt stop me i drove in and out the pit box to, still all learning curve for me

3. Tomi

Tomi
    ”Maximum Attack!” Premium

Ratings:
    +262
    So you didn't stop at your box? You just drove By? Is that what you are saying? If so, you have to stop at your box, it wont stop your car automaticly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Wilgaus

Graham Wilgaus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi guys good racing....cant wait until we hug each other's butt's......

• Haha Haha x 2
  5. captain_manering

captain_manering
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    na stopped in my box like i normally do it just wouldnt pit me i reversed out came back in too... it was weird but these things happen i suppose

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tomi

Tomi
    ”Maximum Attack!” Premium

Ratings:
    +262
    Ah, okay.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +952
    I am not quick by any means, but I will say that I try and take advantage of every little trick I can get my hands on before I ever turn the wheels over. That would be make sure my tire psi's are correct and the gearing is spot on for the aero package I'm running. After that it's practice practice practice starts and pit in and pit out. Those are all freebies that you don't have to be an :alien: to get right. Take advantage of everything:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bobby Pennington

Bobby Pennington

Ratings:
    +952
    I would like to commend everyone for the cleanest first corner I've ever been a part of at Spa and one of the best I've ever been a part of period. La Source is a nightmare sometimes and you boys made it look like it was taking candy from a baby. Thanks Gents:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ken Bell

Ken Bell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    Just thought! I was practicing my pitstops tonight and I set the tyre pressures, set the fuel and went and did a lap, came in and pitstop was a nogo. What I missed was what tyres to put on. I realised that subconsciously because it had NO CHANGE on the board, I left it. But then realised that you need to put soft, med or hard tyres. Its very misleading.
    Could you have possibly left it as No Change? Thinking it’ll keep the same type of tyre?

Just a thought, my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. captain_manering

captain_manering
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    just had a look and i had i set for a fresh set of tyres i have tried again since and it stopped me fine. i guess its just one of those things