AC GT3 @ Spa - Saturday 27th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
nice friendly race! welcome to the new guys, great job all!!

will post next Saturday GT3 event in the next 24 hours and tag you all in!

Damn..Will I ever stop being a back marker :( Seeing Geof 3 times, Simon 2 times every race is really getting on to my nerves now :)

Reactions: Si
Not a lot of us tonight, but cool race still. I was faster than I expected! I usually suck at setups, but I guess I got lucky this time, the changes I did fitted my driving style, for once. :rolleyes:

Damn..Will I ever stop being a back marker :( Seeing Geof 3 times, Simon 2 times every race is really getting on to my nerves now :)
I'm sure you will. Keep practicing again and again, watch the "pros" do it, and try to learn about setups!

Oh, and given the circumstances, calling the full course yellow flag was a nice idea, @Si! :thumbsup:

Oh, and given the circumstances, calling the full course yellow flag was a nice idea, @Si! :thumbsup:
that was a one off, wont be doing that very often! just with seven drivers so spread out on a big track I think it worked well! Well done to @Metzger82 for realising what was going on when he wasn't on ts! if you had have been you could have unlapped yourself ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back