AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday October 14th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just done about 20 laps to get a feel for the car and track. I think I'm about 5 seconds off the pace but I don't care! What a noise and track. Haha. Can't quite get the new gear changes right. Using to much engine brake I think but still a lot of fun :)

Hi guys.
Just thinking about doing my first AC race (I race on other sims tho) but just wondering about the teamspeak. I know that its mandatory and that I don't need a mic, but does that mean that I will still be able to hear everyone else? just wondering as mandatory teamspeak is the only thing that has been putting me off from trying AC online, and I think for me it would be off putting while driving.

Hi guys.
Just thinking about doing my first AC race (I race on other sims tho) but just wondering about the teamspeak. I know that its mandatory and that I don't need a mic, but does that mean that I will still be able to hear everyone else? just wondering as mandatory teamspeak is the only thing that has been putting me off from trying AC online, and I think for me it would be off putting while driving.

I guess you could toggle mute until its needed. Set it as a button on your wheel so you can turn it on and off quickly. But to me, a big part of the fun of racing on RD is the community :D :D and muting TS distances you from that

Did some practice and actually i would like to change my car to Huracan as well if it's possible :)
I think it's better but more difficult than others

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing