AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 29 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
`Who is driving under the name "sharu". Can you please next time use your real name in game.

There are also five people missing. I don't want to kick people out of the premium group for it but at least if you can't make it let me know up front.

Great race guys really enjoyed that. Couple of things to note on my side,
1. Those Nissans are proper scary when you've got three around you. Had a great tussle with Kone for a few laps. Moved out the way because I knew I was pushing my luck a little up in the mid back, bit like a Fox amongst the chickens, I knew I wasnt suppose to be there.
2. Whoever said that their lap was going to be crap, and then posted a 2.20, my best was a 2.23 and i'm now going off to cry.
3. I'm going to give my self the 'most improved player' trophy, as it was the first time racing with you where I actually didn't spin and was competitive. 5 more races and Ville-Samuli better watch out! lol.

Cheers guys and see you next week.

That was awesome - thanks for hosting Bram.

I got a pretty good start and kept with Ville for the first lap and then I got too close at the first corner of the 2nd lap and had to back off letting Geof through, got past him and then tried to catch Ville again but he's rather rapid. Was pleased to dip into the 2:19s.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%