AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Tuesday 25 August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had another bad evening in race department race dont know whats happening :( Made a stupid mistake in the 2nd lap and had to pit to repair the car and it took sooooo long.... finaly almost got the last guy needed 1 more lap..

Hopefully this carma for me making mistakes in the beginning wont happen in 2hr nurburgring :)

I was with sls not mclaren. But i made a missclick and joined with the mp4 then quit and joined with the sls I guess this is why the results says mclaren for me

As this was my first race on RaceDepartment, I was quite anxious that I will finish at the last position, but instead, I didn't manage to finish at all, due to out of fuel, just a few meters before the finish line, while I was ready to finish at the 10th position (because of the guys that were disconnected though :))!

I was involved into a crash during the first laps, and I am really sorry about it. I am not sure if it was my mistake but please forgive me if it is so, I am trying to get experience anyway :).

The proof of the unfinished race is shown below:

Nevertheless, It was a very nice race for me, and there was competition with a group of drivers, although we were not at the first places! Thanks guys!

Apologies for reshaping @Dragos Haba car during the 2nd lap :(

Anyway, had a great fight with @Chark later.

That was my desperate attempt to overtake at the last corner LOL
GT333.jpg

I am MP racing here for less than a week and every race is better than previous one. Great to see such a grids for AC. I am not a quick driver but the crowd like today gives everybody a chance to race someone.

Had couple of race incidents (apologies for my part in them) and one unforced error when trying to pass into Copse.

I enjoyed every single lap of the race.

Superb race guys! Was my first RD race and it was good. had a few nice battles with people then messed up in the first turn loosing a couple of places.

Glad @John Dalton talked me into buying in :p

I'm glad to see that everyone enjoyed the race! It was most probably the best general race in a long time, with such a large grid. Great racing guys. :thumbsup: I was bumper to bumper with @John Dalton, @Dragos Haba, and then, indeed, with @Akis, who gave me an amazing fight. :)

That was my desperate attempt to overtake at the last corner LOL
However, that last airborne attempt to overtake looked a bit different from my perspective! :D
Sharknado_bmw_z4_gt3_silverstone.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing