AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@jemmari Please watch your mirror and have helicorsa for the next race maybe? As you rejoined the track very agressively and it was pretty fustrating for both me(blue R8) and @HO7DOG (BMW Z4) behind as you can see... Fun race tho
That was scary. Your impact looked really hard, how's your neck mate? I've tried to avoid contact as you bounced back from the pit wall but you touched me a bit on the rear, just enough to make me spin as well.
It has been a while that I've been on a carousel.

Hey, someone mentioned creating neutral setups for every car by some formula on TS yesterday. Who was that again? I find that idea very interesting and I've had my own thoughts about that a while ago but I already struggled to find the weight distribution of the AC cars. Any idea where I can find that information? (The 190 Evo II for example I can't even find the weight distribution of the real car :()

Hey, someone mentioned creating neutral setups for every car by some formula on TS yesterday. Who was that again? I find that idea very interesting and I've had my own thoughts about that a while ago but I already struggled to find the weight distribution of the AC cars. Any idea where I can find that information? (The 190 Evo II for example I can't even find the weight distribution of the real car :()

I think it was @Leprekaun

I'm sorry i didnt manage to appear for the race, and didnt even warn you about it. I got stuck in the countryside, where, as it turned out, there was no internet at all. Once again, sorry about that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%