AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 11 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am going to post a result anyways cus I felt cheated on.
10ftmqf.jpg

Please tell me: How can somebody who is behind over 4 billion laps still beat me while I am only behind 110 seconds? :p
@Kurt Vanhee has a lot to explain :p

hmm, i had a brake pedal issue after a few laps where it would only press down about 50%, not sure if it's my actual pedal or something in the game, but as soon as i left and checked my control panel, pedal was fine...

- the mirrors are too small to really see what's coming up behind you, at least on my screen (is there a virtual mirror?)

F11 Eckhart :)
- didn't find my beloved f3 from iRacing, i.e. a table showing your position in the race relative to the other players, helps you so much being aware of movements around you

There is an app call lap chart (or very similar) it shows your last X laps. When in the race session a button appears on it called 'switch mode', hit the button and it shows your position in the race. Although atm the splits appear to be broken on it between that and the track map I was just about able to work out when i should be letting people through and who the next guys are around me for position.

hmmm.. is it my fault you cant do a safe pass around the outside on turn 1?.. isnt it your responsability since you where behind me?... I got "rammed" at least 3 times during the race you dont see me crying.
I just had fun.. i had some set up issues in pr and qa.. yisas that was slippery!.. but it all became smoother towards the end.. I learned a lot for my first race (server 4 ) on RD, had tons of fun, thanks to everyone and sorry for any unintentional incidents

Sorry to the leaders when they lapped me! as soon as I noticed it was them I got out of the way! o.O
thanks to @Simon McNally for the last 4 laps! it was a nice close battle!

Nice Georg!

but how do you get a virtual mirror. I can't get it ?!?
...can you also disable penalties?....you really go a bit wide somethimes. I can't make it so far....

and youre graphics are much better than mine? I think i have to shop for a better one...What kind of GPU do you use? Or it's my beamer that needed some attention

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%