AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Saturday September 19th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Waste of time except for the short battle against @Ricardo, until my ping once again decided to jump. Quit as I couldn't be bothered anymore.

Got bumped in the back by Matyas in turn 4 after I had to take evasive action on @SakL's slightly optimistic pass. Close to impossible to avoid that though. Race was over when I was shot off by @Christoph Wohlkönig in Becketts.
SORRY @kedy89 :redface::(
That was bad driving and worse behaviour :notworthy::thumbsdown:
had more speed than @Chark and @Matyas Kone so decided on a stupid move to go between them.
thought it would work if i could take aintree tight but suddenly it was blocked by you going quite slow, so i had to go wide and left the track.
still i thought i slowed down enough that i could rejoin very tight in becketts but that was the next misjudgement :redface:
Finally i thought you would rejoin faster than me anyway but then you hit me while re-joining and i thought this was an revenge in anger (which i would have understood) but watching replay i saw it was not intentional of course and it was all my fault :redface: and i should have waited for you of course. So i guess i deserve a penalty.
Sorry that i ruined your race, one of the few these days :(
Only glad that my stupidity did not ruin more peoples races but that doesn't help @kedy89 much :redface:

Thanks @kedy89 for forgiving me but this shouldn't have happened, you had a good pace! :thumbsup:

btw ptracker showed me i qualified 4th but i started 8th then... guess ptracker is the wrong tool for that...
also chose hard tires but they were slow in the begining and it was like driving on ice the last laps!
A evening of wrong decisions :thumbsdown::roflmao::sick:

SORRY @kedy89 :redface::(
That was bad driving and worse behaviour :notworthy::thumbsdown:
had more speed than @Chark and @Matyas Kone so decided on a stupid move to go between them.
thought it would work if i could take aintree tight but suddenly it was blocked by you going quite slow, so i had to go wide and left the track.
still i thought i slowed down enough that i could rejoin very tight in becketts but that was the next misjudgement :redface:
Finally i thought you would rejoin faster than me anyway but then you hit me while re-joining and i thought this was an revenge in anger (which i would have understood) but watching replay i saw it was not intentional of course and it was all my fault :redface: and i should have waited for you of course. So i guess i deserve a penalty.
Sorry that i ruined your race, one of the few these days :(
Only glad that my stupidity did not ruin more peoples races but that doesn't help @kedy89 much :redface:
Was slower than usual in that section as I had entered it side by side with @Jimlaad43. Wasn't on the ideal line, so I had to brake a bit harder to keep my line through the right-hander. Approaching Becketts I saw you to my left on helicorsa so I left you room to go through it side by side.

No revenge at all when I hit you, tried to get back on the track, but just hit the throttle a bit too much and spun around again. We rejoined the same time, it's just that I pitted as I had way too much damage, that's why you were so far ahead.

Shame really, looking at how much I closed the gaps in the few clean laps I had I could have taken second.

Edit: Wouldn't call my pace good though. It's astonishing how much of an effect grip and track temperature have on my performance. Two weeks ago I did a 2:04.9 on mediums in a club race on the Australian server. Wasn't even close to that today.

Last edited:
yes, damage. guess should have pitted also...

is there an F-button or anything for showing the damage? i only see it when it happens for some seconds but after that??
would like to “re-view“ it to decide if to pit or not...
at what “color of damage“ u go for pit?

Nah bro, I would have entered BEAST mode and left you 4 dead.
In your dreams :p

is there an F-button or anything for showing the damage? i only see it when it happens for some seconds but after that??
Don't know about that, but in SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\damage_displayer.ini you can increase the time it is shown.

btw, any particular reason that the penalties have been turned on in the last couple of events? no big hassle this time, but earlier this week at Hockenheim I had to slow down 5s or below 35km/h. After slowing down for like 20s with the timer constantly resetting I got fed up and just got slower than 35km/h.

Last edited:
Having some major issues with freezing and soundlooping... among with my hand acting up. If I don't get this sorted, I'm out :(
Any ideas? Have allready removed third party apps, checked game data etc... it freezes every time after first or second stint when I'm back in pits :mad:

Just thought to let anyone with similar issues know, it apparently was an issue with those latest nvidia drivers. Went for older driver, and with a bit of testing everything appears to be working. Hope it stays like that... :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 83 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%