AC GT3 @ Silverstone International - Thu 9 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a reminder:
We must keep at least 2 tyres inside the track boundaries - white lines at all times.

The following 2 examples are not accepted, as all 4 tyres are outside the track boundaries:
lines.jpg

It's not the end of the world if you do it a couple of times during the race, but please don't overdo it :)

The lag is back sadly. Shame as it was shaping up for a great 4 way dice between myself, Akis, Christian and Greg for the win.

Really not sure what the issue is now, as it had stopped for 2 weeks and now it's back again. Hopefully the 15th reinstall will do the trick :unsure:

MP4 slow in straights? No, not at all:whistling::D

I not sure did I hear right, but if someone ask about Team speak owerlay, then there is under team speak itself. I use it and works very well:thumbsup:

Oh, and @Nasos Charalampou I did drove 25 laps behind you and 15 laps front of you. You broke that rule what Akis gave to us every of those laps:thumbsdown: It's not that big of a deal for me but in my mind we should be able to trust for each other if something is agreed ;).

You are right mate.I just now saw that rule about cutting.

Due to lack of time i only logged in here 10 mins before the quals to check the password.

No problem disqualifying me.

It wasnt intentional as i didnt know about it.

Sorry

ps:as far as trust is concerned im here to race with respect and have fun.Had i knew about it i sure wasnt gonna let the car roll over the track limit.

sorry again

4 drivers went wide over 10 times and 2 were going wide at each lap. It's a club race so there are no disqualifications, but breaking the clearly stated and depicted(!!!) rules of RD leads to a formal warning.

The picture was posted on the thread and on the pm too. Even if there wasn't any picture, the RaceDepartment rules -which everyone who joins a club race should know- are crystal clear:
Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.

I dont want to make this bigger than it is but when i say i dint see the pics i mean it.

If you think that id cheat for a fun random club event then by all means ban me.

I simrace online for almost 10 years straight now and due to my ethics, ive never done anything shady.

If you believe that after all those years and at an age of 32yo id choose to go wide for gaining nothing -no points no anything at stake just pure fun racing with like minded ppl- then you are wrong.

I felt bad after the race but mistakes happen. http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%A0%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AE_%CF%80%CE%BB%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B7

its called factual error.

Had i know the above id never cross the line.

Anyway i have to accept the formal warning

@Nasos Charalampou I didn't accuse anyone of cheating and I didn't want to offend you.
I just said that everyone is expected to know the rules when he or she signs up for a race. I know for a fact that only a small percentage bothers to read the rules or the main post, but they're there for a reason.

Ι don't think I'm asking anything absurd.

No offence taken Akis.

Im to blame for not paying attention to the posts here and the pm.

FWIW before getting the premium member license ive read the rules and i think most of us have.

As i said before i will pay more attention next time.

Sorry again for all this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back