AC GT3 @ Silverstone International - Fri 4th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I broke my knuckles yesterday :cry: In serious pain when I wrap my fingers around the wheel...I'm still up for this though! Just be aware that I'll be driving with 1 hand, so I may not be able to race aggressively tonight.

I broke my knuckles yesterday :cry: In serious pain when I wrap my fingers around the wheel...I'm still up for this though! Just be aware that I'll be driving with 1 hand, so I may not be able to race aggressively tonight.
Oh crap, I hope you're alright mate!

If the pain becomes too much, don't hesitate to pull out.

Oh crap, I hope you're alright mate!

If the pain becomes too much, don't hesitate to pull out.

I can still drive without any pain, but I can only drive using my left hand, I can still shift up without any pain so, should be all good! It only hurts like hell when I wrap my hand.

I can still drive without any pain, but I can only drive using my left hand, I can still shift up without any pain so, should be all good! It only hurts like hell when I wrap my hand.
That sounds like a painful way to race if you accidentally run off the road or have a crash with someone. Hopefully you should still be as fast as the slower people like me

It is painful :( I can't really push at all, so much harder than expected. It's impossible to fully attack the corners with one hand for me haha, guess I'll just try my best to stay out of peoples way tonight!

It is painful :( I can't really push at all, so much harder than expected. It's impossible to fully attack the corners with one hand for me haha, guess I'll just try my best to stay out of peoples way tonight!
Haha yeah i know how you feel i spent most of my time on other sim games getting out of everyones way. But you should be faster than me i suspect because i have never used this car on this track.

I don't know what time everyone else is running but at the moment with the Mclaren GT3 I'm managing around 1:08...Which I don't think is competitive at all haha.

just been practicing and set a 1.04.244 is that good enough to run with @Chris Stacey up front?
I've not had the chance to drive AC all week. Was just turning some laps then.

Rust_screw.jpg

Not entirely sure which car to use.
The Z4 seems to be faster overall on one-lap speed, and more fuel efficient. But the McLaren is easier to drive and better in the corners. Hmmm...

That's what she said.
LOL very true.

Still dont know if i can race as mum is being a bit annoying at the moment but i shall try and convince her

That sucks man, hope everyone who signed up will show up tonight!
yeah i am not going to be able to joins the answer is no and if i keep pushing the issue i will probably end have my computer sold on ebay so i hope you guys have a good race

Hmm, I don't want to be rude or anything but does your mum have something against sim racing? Gaming in general? I know it's personal but I'd just like to know?

Hmm, I don't want to be rude or anything but does your mum have something against sim racing? Gaming in general? I know it's personal but I'd just like to know?
Yeah she has a lot against playing online and was one of the main reasons i miss races

Chris can you post the results of qualy and the race as i am interested in who came first and what there pace was like

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back