AC GT3 @ Silverstone GP - Friday 12th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, I'll jump on for this one. Could you please pre-book me in the McLaren with the 0_2013-Official_McLaren skin? Thanks!

I dont want to sound like a complete NOOB here but i did a practice race and did a practice pitstop but nobody was out in the pits?? so how is it done...do you just stop and hit escape and the "back to pits" button to make changes?? then click the start buton as you normally would when entering the track to re enter after making changes?? or am i way way off?? if its not done that way then i need some help in learning how a pitstop is done during the race please!

I dont want to sound like a complete NOOB here but i did a practice race and did a practice pitstop but nobody was out in the pits?? so how is it done...do you just stop and hit escape and the "back to pits" button to make changes?? then click the start buton as you normally would when entering the track to re enter after making changes?? or am i way way off?? if its not done that way then i need some help in learning how a pitstop is done during the race please!
Hi Mark,
At the moment pitstops are only available during multiplayer races. I saw a tweet from a developer earlier this week that they're aiming to have pitstops in singleplayer definitely before the end of this year.

So basically, if you want to make a pitstop during a race, all you need to do is drive into the pit lane, stop in your box (a translucent cube with an arrow will notify you of your pit box), and a menu will appear on screen giving you various options of fitting tyres, adding fuel and repairing damage. It's a bit of a clumsy system, but hopefully it'll receive some updates at some stage down the line so that you can pre-program your pitstop before actually entering the pitlane.

The plus-side is that it's the same for everyone. So it's not as if you're being disadvantaged, it's just down to how quickly you can move and click the mouse :)

Having said that, I highly doubt a pitstop will be necessary in tomorrow's race as both the GT3 Medium and Hard compounds will be able to complete the 25 laps fairly easily, and fuel is no issue as the tanks are easily large enough.

Chris, thanks for your quick reply but in your post regarding this race it says "mandatory pitstop"!

@MG I will put up a practice server this morning in which you can practice a pits top.
Server will be called sniperac1 and password will be sniper.

Reactions: MG
Cant get TS working, its been up on the webpage all week now its not loading and thats how i have been joining. Anyone got the RD TS details for tonight please? otherwise i cannot jion TS :confused:

Cant get TS working, its been up on the webpage all week now its not loading and thats how i have been joining. Anyone got the RD TS details for tonight please? otherwise i cannot jion TS :confused:
Hey Mark, look through your RD Inbox as I sent you the TS details earlier :)

Good fun. Pit stop bites me in the ass again though.
hgEpHTq.jpg

beL5OBd.jpg

froze lap 19, just wouldn't move, real pain in ass, I was last , but 9 seconds a lap! WTF ,
Chris as soon as you do a lesson thingy, I want in, I'm getting frustrated now.
I would like someone to sit in car for a consistant 10 Laps or so, to try spot where I'm going wrong,
Got he beat, can't see me gaining a place in masters tomoz!,,,,,

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years